Jambands.ca

Bluesfest adds Snoop!

bouche

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That can't happen can it? A lot of flights have been booked... all ticketsales are through Bluesfest/Capital tickets - so they don't really know who's buying tickets for what right? Its not like there can be a lack of ticket sales...

Only way I could see it getting bumped is if Toronto had shitty ticket sales and they just decided to not bother with the border at all.

Hell - I"m goign to email Bluesfest right now and make dam sure they're not messing with Panic!

Hmmmmmmmmmm................. fingers crossed, a definite "no, nothings changed" would have been much better

here's the response I just got back from Bluesfest when I asked if Panic's slot will be affected by the recent additions:
The schedule will be updated shortly..

Please stay tuned to the website for all the updates.

Edited by Guest

Wait - tahts not on the July 6th lineup on Bluesfest.. where'd it come from?

Yeah it is' date=' it came from the bluesfest website.

http://www.ottawabluesfest.ca/en/index.php?page=scheduled_days&day_req=1215316800

when i click that link, there is no mention of snoop dogg anywhere.

Bluesfest.jpg

if that's the case, i'm worried that The Soiree will get bumped off the lineup, which is bullshit, as it's hard enough for local bands to get exposed at Bluesfest when they're on first when nobody is there... Also, I'm glad nobody's plans are messed up because Panic is still playing last, but to think they're a bona fide headliner over Snoop Dogg is kind of far-fetched.