Jambands.ca

World Cup 2010 - OK to mention game scores!

badams

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in time for the tournament: Rogers has included Bold-HD in their HD cable package, which means all the games will be shown live and in HD. In Toronto, it's channel #548.

Yup, Bold is carrying the games, but the "encore" performances ;) Basically, after 430pm go to Bold for soccer.

Live games are ALL being carried on the Main Network (HD and Regular) and Online.

Just in time for the tournament: Rogers has included Bold-HD in their HD cable package' date=' which means all the games will be shown live and in HD. In Toronto, it's channel #548.[/quote']

Yup, Bold is carrying the games, but the "encore" performances ;) Basically, after 430pm go to Bold for soccer.

Live games are ALL being carried on the Main Network (HD and Regular) and Online.

I believe I read during head-to-head games, Bold would be picking up some of the games?

I believe I read during head-to-head games, Bold would be picking up some of the games?

You are correct. I hadn't looked further into the sched. Seems by around June 22 we'll start to see overlapping matches and Bold will be picking up the alternate.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/fifaworldcup/img/CBC_FIFA_tv_schedule.pdf

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/fifaworldcup/broadcast.html

It's a bit frustrating that Bold is now in HD but there's no CBC-HD West offered yet. I think I have conflicts when The Tudors starts up again.

Hey, i've got all of the latest season (the finale for Season 4 is on June 20) of Tudors so far if you need them. That way you won't have conflicts ;) They are 720p copies in MKV format. Let me know and I can send them your way.

Edited by Guest

Fucking shit. Korea beat Greece. You guys won't believe the shit I'm going to have to hear from every news outlet and individual Korean (even the ones that I can't understand) from now until whenever it is that they get thrashed by Argentina or Nigeria or whoever they play next. Fuck. "We are the greatest nation in the world!!!" Fuck.