Jambands.ca

SMMD-Aug.24&26 w/Nathan Moore, Benevento, Andrew & Brad Barr, Marc Friedman

briguy

Here's a first-pass set list from Montreal, from my notes and Marco's list; some of the titles may not be correct.

Put That On My Tombstone

unknown #1

Summer Of My Fall

I'm No Good At All

Home Away

When A Woman

Sleepyhead

Garden

Sissyfuss

Rubberball

Ambrosia Drunk

I Hate Love

Poor Boy

As The Crow Flies By

It was one big set, almost two hours, and there was a guest tenor sax player (whose name I missed) on "Poor Boy".

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a first-pass set list from Montreal, from my notes and Marco's list; some of the titles may not be correct.

Put That On My Tombstone

unknown #1

Summer Of My Fall

I'm No Good At All

Home Away

When A Woman

Sleepyhead

Garden

Sissyfuss

Rubberball

Ambrosia Drunk

I Hate Love

Poor Boy

As The Crow Flies By

It was one big set, almost two hours, and there was a guest tenor sax player (whose name I missed) on "Poor Boy".

My recording is now torrentially available:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=547879

Enjoy!

Aloha,

Brad

Should I be buying a ticket online before I depart, or will they be available at the door?

dave, text me so I have your number again. there is a list for holding back tickets and I can put one aside. Just need a reminder. I'm going to be there before 7pm. Leaving within a half hour. 819-923-3323

First off, thank you smmd and Briguy and bouche. Jesusfuck. DO NOT MISS THESE GUYS Toronto and Hamilton. A part of me wants to skip Folkfest and get on the road.

My favorite part was probably the Poor Boy > Brad breaks a string when his solo is about to start > Marco Benevento + Andrew Barr + Marc Friedman (who was tearing it up underneath) Poor Boy solo while Brad was outside changing his string > Brad rejoins for his slide solo > Its A Long Way To The Top If You Want To Rock And Roll > Poor Boy. That told me everything about their band. Total adversity yet they took it to another level.

WTF was that...........wowisright.