Jambands.ca

Bon voyage nero!

Velvet

I can verify that nero history was made today as the three lads made an early start on their voyage out west for the very first time. The bus is now wired with tv/vcr/video games, great curtains (thanks moe.ron!) and a horn (last minute, whew!). They're off on a long jaunt to Saskatoon to begin an 18 day run. Total of 34 shows in 41 days - 3 days in Ottawa and then off we go again out east.

I know I'm damn proud of them for making a serious go at it, and I'm pretty confident that they wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you, the person reading this on the sanctuary who comes out and supports live music. So I guess I personally want to thank all of you and nero for giving me an opportunity to run away and join the circus! Yeehaw, I'm on the plane Sunday!

Anyways (ramble ramble), I know Shane has some internetty thing on the bus, so I think we can check in now and again...tell yer west coast buddies, nero's comin' to town!

Wish us luck...

As a former hockey goalie I played with said "When you are good, there aint no such thing as luck. As long as you are reading the circumstances correctly you put yourself in the right place at the right time, "

Look at Jose Theodore this year, look at Nero this year. The comparisons are endless.

Both deserve the Vezina, the Hart AND the Heart!

you go boys

Don't tie the fate of nero to Theodore!! Jebus!!

Theodore is playing way over his head...

nero's only getting better and better and better and better every time

but let's not turn this thread into an hockey bashing.... besides I got bigger fish to fry than the habs right now!

I was only trying to make an analogy based on what a former goalie had said to me. If Jose had played for Ottawa or the Leafs, I still would have used him.

There was no "hockey bashing" going on. I figured I had to "dumb it down" for you guys. Maybe I gotta get dumber.

everybody is being so nice but hood chimes in and calls nero dumbasses.

christopher, you bring me joy.

ah now i see that you were talking about how andre couldn't get any dumber... oh okiedoke nevermind.

Happy trails, boyz, there and back. I'm dying to read some nerologs from the road. (And if you find any good bands that haven't made it out here yet, but want to, bring back some contact info for doubleB. :-)

Aloha,

Brad