Jambands.ca

All I Wanna Do...

shainhouse

...is play music with a phat phunky drummer, a killer sampler/MIDI/turntablist, an atmospheric guitarist into ambience and sonics(with a firm root on earth and in the groove), an expressive and attractive female vocalist into improvisation and vocal instrumentation, and a keys player with a penchant for vintage gear...that's for the now...i don't think i could handle a jam with bobby jones right this second. it'd be too much.

but guys..is there any doubt those celebrities are attractive??

no.

is there any doubt that norah jones has more genuine down to earth beauty than maybe J Lo or Gwen?

there'd be more debate than doubt.

why not take pictures of people on the street that happen to be stunning and post THEM...there'd be no difference to me. i'll never meet any of those celebrities...why tease us all like that.

All I wanna do......

Is take my backpack and get the #$!#% out of London.......and go near water and the bush...and just get away from all civilization!!!!!

Sorry Sunshine is a little cranky today; otherwise known as "Nightmare despair"! [Mad]

Hey, but those beautiful women put a small smile on my face and twinkle in my eye!

Archived