Jambands.ca

nero CD-release Roll-Call...

bouche

[color:"red"] ::Honkity,honks! I'll be bootin over after work...hopefully in good time for the bus(fingers crossed).

Dave-O-.....sobs....Shaker it will be ;)

Palace Princess! I was hoping for you,little Miss you know who and the rest of the glorious giver gang...rub my eyes with sand....kick dirt....you folks better be plannin on givener to the Shaker ::

And for anyone who has ever noticed the absence of our favourate little Moe-ron late into the night.....well I hear our little snuffalufagus will be given 'er all night long :: See ya'll there......and hey the Express finnally gave nero some decent coverage...how many years has it been?

Why would I want to party? I'm hoping to curl up and get some sleep after the show tonight... ;) Actually, talking to the boys last night in Buffalo, apparently the afterparty option is looking a little rough... :: Hopefully SOMEONE will help out and donate a space for us to keep on going throughout the night... Please don't let me down Ottawa... you haven't yet, and I hope you don't start now...

so wish I could make it up for this, a momentous occasion to be sure

have had some reality issues creep up (stupid reality) and have to keep it close to home... strongly suggest someone open up their digs so Del has somewhere to keep goin after the show or he'll just keep walking the streets howlin into sewers and knocking over mailboxes til dawn (or beyond)

a fantastic party to you all ::