Jambands.ca

Best Band Name Contest

cheesehead

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bare with me here, as I try my hand at this. Some may seem offensive, but there's always a tid bit of humor involved for even the most uptight of souls..........

PaDaPees

The Meat Curtains (oops did I say that?)

Inevitabilty

IAINTCH'O'REDNECKFOO!(if you've succumb to the fact that crack just doesn't do it for you.)

You mean "dog" (i.e. "to dog") or "boner" (i.e. made up French verb)?

I thought "Magic Beans" would be sort of cute, after having watched a production of Jack and the Beanstalk at the kids' school and mulling over the implications of spending a pile of good capital for what is apparently a bunch of random vegetation, for which you end up in a mess of parental trouble, only to find out that when used the right way the plant propels you into the clouds where you meet all sorts of fantastic and even dangerous creatures, and you are incalculably enriched from the whole experience provided you make it back down the beanstalk without being eaten.

:) - you're off the hook, even though I am grammatically speaking particularly ornery right now. I had an especially obnoxious student today who was trying to trip me up on my grammar exercises (he'd found a typo and figured that gave him carte blanche to interrupt each example to throw random grammar questions at me). He failed to get me for anything but getting my dander up. Grr. Sometimes at the end of the day I really wish I played drums.

I just remembered the name some Kingston buddies came up with many years back for their blues band - Blind Lemon Pledge.

Archived