Jambands.ca

Survivor- Phish Edition!!

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT ABOUT "SLIP STITCH AND PASS".......... :: ::,??

It's not a studio album. I had the same question about "A Live One" when I saw the set of albums, but a re-check of the entry criteria told me how roller selected them.

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller
WHAT ABOUT "SLIP STITCH AND PASS".......... :: ::,??

Live albums don't count since we're only looking at studio albums. If I included every live album Phish put out, we'd be here forever.

Guest Low Roller
I'm voting off the album that killed Phish

Maybe it killed Phish for you, but think of the new generation of Clear Channel-heads that will have the [color:"purple"]opportunity to listen to [color:"purple"]3.5 minute verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus Phish songs for the very first time.

Guest Low Roller

Billy Breathes just breathed Billy's last breath.

Fuck, this edition of Survivor blows. Either the board members are too torn to vote off studio albums by their luminary rock gods, or they are simply too disinterested or lazy to be bothered to write down a single word post. Either way, it looks like this will be the last Survivor for quite some while as it's not worth my time to run this contest if not even 15 board members vote per day.

That being said, here's where we stand.

d68487abyv2.jpgc36843999r3.jpg

d68581vk6th.jpgf76238hl1iq.jpg

d77226018i7.jpgd31484dc3m2.jpg

Actually, it was my two favorite albums that were first to go - Siket Disc & Round Room.

So, sorry Low Roller, at that point I lost interest but I'd be happy to play so as not to discourage any future Survivor games - I think they're fun! Please don't get discourgaed! Also, this one, being Phish-specific is bound to attract lesser numbers than previous editions. This one just got off in the wrong direction for me. Hell, those 2 are the only 2 I really ever want to hear. Otherwise, I'll just put on a live show.

That being said, today I will vote for Hoist!