Jambands.ca

Survivor- Phish Edition!!

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Well, for the first time in Survivor history we have a Day 1 tie. Seeing how there is no historical information on which I can fall back on, I took the matter to the elders, and they decreed the fairest ruling in such a situation: Both Round Room and The Siket Disc have been ELIMINATED!

That's right, two contestants gone in one day! Truely this is a historical and highly controversial event that will rock the very foundation of this silly contest.

Here are your remaining contestants:

d68487abyv2.jpgc36843999r3.jpg

d68581vk6th.jpgf76238hl1iq.jpg

d77226018i7.jpgc5829217cr9.jpg

d31484dc3m2.jpge154536ef61.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting play Jaimoe..........

I am going to vote out Farmhouse, because you love it.

It's not in so much that I love Farmhouse as it is in I think it's their strongest album from beginning to end. Most Phish albums are uneven. Farmhouse isn't.

I like the songs better on Lawn Boy, compared to Rift.

Guest Low Roller

Nice try Dave-HO. I make the rules around here buddy and the rules clearly state that you can only cast one vote a day. Therefore put down that stick before you hurt yourself, and recast your vote for one album.

Nice try Dave-HO. I make the rules around here buddy and the rules clearly state that you can only cast one vote a day. Therefore put down that stick before you hurt yourself, and recast your vote for one album.

Can that single vote be split? Could I cast, say, half a vote for one album, a quarter for another, and a quarter for another? It would still add up to one vote...

Aloha,

BRAD (Bravely Revising & Adapting Democracy)