Jambands.ca

Who's coming to Hiway Freeker at C'est what?

bouche

Who's gonna be in Toronto this weekend? Ms Hux and I wanna hit up Hiway Freeker at C'est What on friday.

Jaimoe, PoG....i'm looking at youse guyz....

Are you to fuggies in Toronto this weekend?

Anybody else up for some FREEKER?

M?

Mr. M?

Burtman?

I would advise anyone going to C'est What? to order a pint (or five [big Grin] ) of Coffee Porter. It's one of their house beers, and it's a blend of... you guessed it, coffee and beer. It's absolutely excellent, and I believe it is an award-winner as well. Seriously. It may not sound like something you'd want to drink, but it's delicious.

Have one for me!

Brian.

Freeker is definately worth it...

And coffee Porter sounds good too... its a shame that its so hard to find a good Porter or Stout in Ontario. I'm not into Irish stouts (so I don't like guiness, shoot me). But the irish stuff uses a different system that makes it so much thicker then English stouts and porters, give's it all a bad name.

The Wellington Imperial Stout I'm drinking right now is great...

nero eh? Damn. That's tough.

However, C'est what is literally around the corner from where we're staying.

Cyberhippie's gonna be there, can't miss him...or the coffee beer or freakin' Freeker. Sounds a little like Redbull-Vodka combination eh?

Gettign to the hammer sounds pretty damn convenient, but the freakin' way back doesn't.

Either way, I'm sure everyone's going to have a blast, albeit at seperate locations.

We still gots NERO 420 OTTAWA to look forward to [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

PoG...that's a shame. Are you going to Bela?

Hmmm... well I promised my wife we'd hit the Home Show on Friday - renovation season's coming donchaknow? [Wink] Anyway perhaps I can talk her into hitting C'est after 'cus it's just a few blocks from the Convention Centre anyway. The only catch is she's gonna be partying with her writer buddies the night before at Bier Markt so she might be bagged. We'll see, probably have to play that one by ear.

However bouche, we'd love to hook up with you guys for dinner or something on Saturday. Were you guys thinking of hitting the concert/rally at City Hall? Let me know!

Peace,

Mr M.

P.S. I second Hamilton's motion on the Coffee Porter - as a good friend of mine says "it's the beer that lifts ya up while it tears ya down!" [Razz]

For a complete list of C'est What's fine brews, check out:

http://www.cestwhat.com/beer.html

Note that they also have a number of other great beers on tap, including the Unoffical Beer of Uncle Seth, KLB Raspberry Wheat... mmmmmmmmm. [big Grin]

- M.

Hey Bouche, Ms. Hux,

I'll definitely be out on Friday night at C'est What ... awesome that you'll be in town!!

Looking forward to partying w/ you guys and also with the Freeker again.

I can guarantee it will be a late night!! [smile]

Well, alrighty! Friday is really shaping up like crazy!

Mr. M, I've been talking to Mr. T about dins for saturday. Send me an email and I'll get you a phone number to reach us at. Perhaps we can all go somewhere.

MOMA! There you are! You're going to be there tooo??? yeeehaw!

I'll be there y'all. bouche great to hear you're making a trek down. it's gonna be a rockin' night! And Mike from BNB is opening....

i've been putting out a bunch of flyers in music stores the annex, c'est what and assorted other libation serving gin-joins. guaranteed good night of drinks and dancing.

Tell your friends, tell the whole bunch and go see Hiway Freeker!

greasyfizeek

JEEBUZZ CRIPES!

How much more icing can you fit on this damn cake. The Flipster is opening ?

Don't pack it too much greasyfizeek, I don't have enough clothes to be spilling drinks all over myself due to way too many elbows [Wink]

Cyberhippie...the place is on Elm st around the corner from O'Reilley's

Sorry Bouche and Ms Hux, I'm going to Penetanguishene this Friday to Sunday, else you could stay at my place. Enjoy Bela and the Flecks. I saw them with Brels the last time they hit Toronto and it was a killer show. Get ready to hear Bela play lots of guitar, along with his many banjos. See you in Ottawa or Kingston soon!

Archived