Jambands.ca

garaj mahal anyone!!!

Marky

I'd most likely be there as I've heard good things... not really jammers but a really tight show from what I hear

say what?

all they do is jam, and each member is a virtuoso on their respective instrument.

Alan Hertz will make you pee your pants, he is the best drummer out there IMO. He can do 4 completely different time signatures with each appendage while whistling "Flight Of The Bumblebee" - absolutely unbelieveable.

Fareed Haque is considered one of the best guitarists in the world. Mind Blowing.

Kai Eckhardt used to play with John McLachlan - remember shakti...fu©king insanely impossible sh!t. He is a legend on his own.

Eric Levy will also blow you away with his outrageous skills. (although Dan Nimmer from the Fareed Haque Group would also be a treat)

Not to be missed. I recommend staying sober for at least half the show to truly witness and appreciate the abundance of talent on the stage. Then get wasted and party...

Greas man... what are you talking about?!!!

Garaj absolutely shred and are slowly but surely becoming one of the top jambands on the scene today. They used to wank a bit when the band was in its infancy, but now that they've been together a few years they've evolved into a rippingly tight 4-piece groove unit.

I look forward to any & every chance I get to see these guys play.

Check out this SICK show from January 2004.

Wankers? I think not!!!

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=9294

Download that show I posted and give it a listen Greas... with OPEN ears! There's lots of jamming, mostly as a 4-man unit... really tight. They don't need to wank anymore as they've found their voice... and that voice says "we shred" LOUD & CLEAR!!