Jambands.ca

it's official!!!

meggo

hahahah... i dunno man, del is right up there with the craziest of the crazyassmofo's - and i mean that in the nicest way ;) - i don't think i can compete there but i'll help at practice.

scotty - jeez you are one of the key players (or should i say -muthafuckin playazzz- :: )! southern ontario, yo!!!

jonyak - the offer is much appreciated... i'm sure living with guys would be no problem but 3 guys with the penchant to party like del, don't think i could keep up!! thanks again, tho!

and to all the folk thanks for the well wishes, looking forward to starting the rest of my life. can't wait to get to the big O, heheh... ::

rock on girl! congradualtions! Maybe next year wil be the year for New Zealand!!..things happen for a reason!

by the way, i thought of you the other day as marie and i were driving through muskoka, being the biggest girls EVER, listening to Bela Fleck ( mud and Blairs wedding song) and getting all emotional all over again! HA- thought you'd enjoy that!

aw vix, i do appreciate that, i am so ridiculously emotional, besides the big wedding cry-fest, i went to see my 8 yr old nephew's drama camp last week... i actually cried when he and the "rocker boyz" lip-synched to rob zombie's cover of the ramone's "blitzkrieg pop"... hahah, we are SO related ;)

best of luck in the west sweet thang and hope to see you before you go!!!

eeeeek!!!!!!! meggo!!!!!!!! ~CONGRATULATIONS!~ that's awesome! i knew you would ace it!!!!!!!! although, i'm sad you will be moving soooooooo very far away. :( you'd better come down & visit sometime!! (oh, and sorry these congrats are belated, i haven't been on the board in awhile)

anyway, look out ottawa, you gots one of the very best of the very bestest on board now! you'd better take good care of her.

oh meggo i am *SO* excited for you! heehee, will your students address you with a simple signorita? hahaha. CONGRATS! this is so exciting!

in fact, i think it might just be

hdance.gif

19980000-dancing-small.jpg

Hey, I was just at a place tonight and they are looking for a roomie. It's a really nice place,a house, and it's near Gloucester without being too far away. Only problem is,someone is looking at it tomorrow, but I think you should call. PM or email me for the number.

" i actually cried when he and the "rocker boyz" lip-synched to rob zombie's cover of the ramone's "blitzkrieg pop"... hahah, we are SO related"

Meggo, you freakin crack me up.

sorry about the intermediate "quOte" thing, i don't know how to do that fancy 'grey number' yet...ha, can you tell i'm new?!