Jambands.ca

Wake Up Call

zero

Alls well that ends well. It was genuinely a dark and very scary moment for me. I was trying to get one good night's rest before my conference (which is going really well as we speak, the hotty uber tech wiz Jennifer Corriero is about to give her keynote) and instead was up all night panic struck. Frankly it almost threw me completely off my game. Things are well though now. It just really put a smudge on the beauty and kindness I had experienced from the Slip.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is a dig does anyone else think that is totally inappropriate? You all must get the sense that I am trying to be more sensitive. Anger is just misplaced compassion. I am not going to chomp the bait but considering this is a matter of a health emergency I would respectfully suggest back the fu©k off.

not meaning to hijack the thread, but i'm touched that someone requested these:

speaking of photos, where are hux's art shots?

lol... the art series was online for a total of about 15 minutes yesterday... during which time i was getting the feeling that the public may not actually be ready for the fall 2004 collection. however, private viewings are absolutely possible [no pun intended ;)]. lots of fun partying with you alexis!!!

I think the most important thing to remember about my art photos, or "the series", as I call it - is that it is an ongoing project, a work in progress....that's the key to good art in my view. ;)

As for this thread, the first post made it sound like there was some sort of incident or (?) at the Econo Lodge, when in reality it was one of the smoothest rave-ups most of us have witnessed in a long time.....so it was just a little bit of a puzzler, and then of course the usual cheeriness ensues.

The Slip was HUGE. But the Venue(Cafe Campus).... some of the sound wasn't coming through well. Like when the Bass was played with that metal shaker thingy, you could bearly hear it. Also It was way too smoky in there!! no ventalation whatsoever!! but oh well.. As for afterparty.... WELL DONE! talk about co-ordination and getting the closest possible place to stay! Nothing out of the ordinary other then (for me) not really knowing too many, Feeling super cloudy in conversation from having no sleep the night befor, and getting our stuff locked in Cowboys and Eassu' room.( GREG, After that hoot you went and passed out with our treds and BEER in the room!!!!) All in All, a good end to an awsome run.