Jambands.ca

I Wonder Where This Place Is

Blaze-0

Climax is in Michigan.

I know where I'm headed on my next vacation. Who's with me ladies?

sorry, i already go there daily on my own, or with ricky :: :: :D

and hey - if you ever have any troubles getting there, you could always throw a fantasia party!!! We have lots of stuff to help you get there ;)

And a true canadian Classic... (sorry no pics)

Dildo, Newfoundland and Labrador

Dildo is a town on the southeastern Dildo Arm of Trinity Bay on the island of Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, about 100 kilometres west-northwest of St. John's. South Dildo is a neighboring unincorporated community.

The town has a fast-growing tourist industry. It offers picturesque scenery, several bed and breakfasts, the Dildo Museum interpretive centre, the Historic Dildo Days celebration in August, the first cod hatchery in the province on Dildo Island, and a replica of a giant squid caught in Dildo in 1933. Dildo won the Harrowsmith Magazine Award in 2001 as one of the ten prettiest small towns in Canada.

The town's name has attracted certain amounts of attention. The name may derive from a place name in Spain or Portugal; the name of a tree; or the shape of the headland.

Residents of Dildo are called Dildoians.

Dildo achieved greater notoriety when it was mentioned in the song "A Night in Dildo" by the Canadian musical comedy group The Arrogant Worms. The song mentions Dildo as one of many examples of real, but amusing, Newfoundland placenames.