Jambands.ca

ROLLCALL: nero~Contact~Jomomma TDot Halloween Bash

Jay Funk Dawg

360_prod.gif

Jambands.ca & 360 Degrees Presents...

El Mojambo Halloween Party - featuring:

nero: TOP CANJAM Space Rock/Jamtronica Trio (Ottawa)

www.neroland.com

Contact: Live House/Electronica - "Advanced_House_Rock" (Toronto)

www.contacttheband.ca

Jomomma: Funky Jams * Heavy Bass (Brantford)

www.jomomma.ca

C'mon down to the El Mocambo on Saturday, don't be afraid to dress up, they'll be costumed crazies there all night long, for the dancin' mayhem. The show goes until 3AM; with nero going on last, rockin' it out until the end. Rumours that Contact percussionist Shakey will join nero for a couple of tunes are circulating, let's hope so! C'mon down and let's get crazy, a couple afterparties are in the works, so travellers from away be sure you'll find a place to crash for the 'eve. We're going late, so if you're checkin' out some other shows, don't hesitate to come down after.

Saturday, Oct. 30th

El Mocambo downstairs (464 Spadian @ College)

ph. 416-777-1777

www.elmocambo.ca

Cheap Parking just off College

Prizes for best costume * surprises * candy and more

goes late 3AM

360_prod.gif

Irony:

Dude during the Mule lineup, handing out handbills to this show, getting nabbed while he was at me and Mike (and we cant make it to that show), and having to discard the rest of the handbills. Bouche and I could NOT believe this arse.

"Listen pal, you cant pass that stuff out here."

Why the fu©k not?

It was a Shakedown Street alright............

Whoa

Did I meet you?

fu©k, I gotta start paying attention to this world. Heck, once I realized earlier today that PhunkyB was hanging out and I couldnt recognize that, I knew it was time to take a step back. Actually, maybe I should have taken a step forward, cause I was buck-sober and didnt know it was her until the car ride home the following day.

God-damn state-dependant learning........................

Someone say "Hi" to her for me, just so she didnt think she was slighted. I would never have done that, knowingly. It was a simple mistake of slight-sidedness.

I knew I fu©king knew her, but couldnt place it until I cracked a roadie earlier today. ADD gets me everytime and makes me look like an ASS.

Okay, so is it daylight savings time "fall back" changeover day on Saturday night?...and, if so, does that mean the show goes until 4am and we get to order drinks until 3am (since 2am suddenly becomes 1am again)? :: (and, if so, hopefully the El Mo is prepared with scheduled bar staff and all that) What do you think Jay...(just hopeful over here) ;)

Wouldn't that be sweet - probably depends on whether they're in town for the night, if he's into it, and whether I even make it to the show (and of course if he remembers me ;))

Also, I just checked this website for details on DST (look about 3/4 of the way down the page and Toronto's listed...not that you can believe everything you read online) -

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst2004b.html

Does anybody know the expected start time (and/or door-open) time for this? With three bands, I'd expect the music to start around/by 10pm, but with Charlie Hunter also going and the time change, I'm not really sure. (I ask because I may be some distance away from the venue before the show starts, and I also want to drop things off here and there before the show starts.)

Aloha,

Brad