Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL ..Diesel Dog/Harvard Mouse (Chatham)

stu dog

Season's Greeting's all..

well its fast approaching, this Saturday, Nov.13 backbacon's third show in this fine city of chatham, ontario ..

the last two were doozies, but this show is i think will be the best of all.

Diesel Dog & Havard Mouse at the old school house, a brand new venue, very intimate with some fine folk .

c'mon all, love to know who is all coming .. paisley . ;)

and here is a link to backbacon's original post..

http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB1&Number=176020&page=1&fpart=1

peace

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well happy freakin' day-eee!!!!

huge props to all of you makin' the mission! i am so excited to see all of you!

and ack! meggo!!!!!!! you hot little tamale you, sneaking down last minute like that! gad, i could bounce all over the place like a freakin' popple this is such exciting news!

wow, what a fun night in store. chatham isn't gonna know what hit 'em!

c-towns, get another flight. heehee. c'mon, it's one measley extra day we're talkin'. any *real* chathamite would make it happen, you goin' soft out there in cow county? heh

oh, and yes, i'll be there. :: haha

p.s. tigger, you can rock this, i know it!

i'm not sure what to make. i was thinking either soup, lasagna (which would be expensive as it costs a lot to make and takes a lot of time), chili or wraps like i had at izzy's which would still be cheap but not $1.75 like at izzy's as all my vegetables that i grew are gone and now i have to buy them. all of this is vegan food.

i'm not sure what to make. i was thinking either soup, lasagna (which would be expensive as it costs a lot to make and takes a lot of time), chili or wraps like i had at izzy's which would still be cheap but not $1.75 like at izzy's as all my vegetables that i grew are gone and now i have to buy them. all of this is vegan food.

Hows about some vegetarian steak? It still counts as vegetarian if the cow is vegetable fed...doesn't it. ::

I am sure that anything you make will be yummy for the tummy.

I would probably recommend something other than soup... people's stomachs are going to be full of liquids as it is, and they will probably want something more solid as a counterpart???

Again... I CAN'T WAIT... FUN!!!

I am not sure that I will need one yet, I will probably be up all night... but would anyone want to split on a room??

Preferably a young, double-jointed attractive female gymnist who owns a brewery, and has an open-minded twin sister.

... kidding of course, but if anyone is going to end-up getting one, let me know and we can save a few bucks.

Kev.

The chili sounds great.. mmmm

Just not sure about the Vegan part... I have never been a big fan of Star Trek, especially Spock... those damn Vegans think their so smart with their mind melds and pointy ears... dang Vegans.

Yes, it is difficult for me to create a reply without humour in it....

sweet tittie fu©k, due to an issue on last years New years bash, I wont be able to fly in until Sunday morning, but I got 2 weeks to do other stuff, not that that makes up for this. Don't hate me cause I'm late, we can do other stuff I hope. motherfu©cker..........

Hamilton on the 20th and 27th???