Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL ..Diesel Dog/Harvard Mouse (Chatham)

stu dog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet tittie fu©k, due to an issue on last years New years bash, I wont be able to fly in until Sunday morning, but I got 2 weeks to do other stuff, not that that makes up for this. Don't hate me cause I'm late, we can do other stuff I hope. motherfu©cker..........

Hamilton on the 20th and 27th???

well depending when sunday morning you're rolling in I'd say you'll still likely to catch the residue from the night before (I'll still be at it)

grand theft bus the 20th at pepperjacks

Can't make this one folks, have fun though.

Hey, you should change your name to 'pshaw.' The ol' surprise appearance routine is so old! :)

Too bad you can't make it quien... awaiting your surprise appearance too!

This should be a blast!! 2 great bands, light show, homemade cheeseburgers, hotdogs, veggie eats, lots of jamming, great folks!!

Oh, and there has been a little bit of confusion on this, but this is a LISENCED EVENT. The bar will be open! Feel free to bring your own for the after-happenings if you choose.

Oh, another thing, I guess word of this show has spread to some unforseen avenues... meaning we might have quite a crowd on our hands. I suggest getting there by nine. I won't be shutting out any travellers though, don't worry.

ha, this is awesome! so many fun people are coming!!! whoofreakin' yah yah yah yah hoooo!

dos, you can do it buddy, c'mon... everything's more fun when you are around! i'll pitch a few beers to your cause if you show up!

Hey, you should change your name to 'pshaw.'

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah schwabie, come on down... as if you could miss out on this?!?!?!? do'er!