Jambands.ca

((((((((((( good vibes moose )))))))))))))

bONES

ahhhhhh....WHY do i reveal the dirty little family secret that is my mothers jesus freakishness???

Good luck moosey goosey!!

Alexis...your original post in regards to QQC's job interview was priceless

I've never laughed SO hard from a post on this message board.

there's something wonderful about jesus freaks...well, some of them ::

On the subject of religion, what's IVX Dalai Lama mean?

His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso, is the head of state and spiritual leader of the Tibetan people. He was born Lhamo Dhondrub on 6 July 1935, in a small village called Taktser in northeastern Tibet. Born to a peasant family, His Holiness was recognized at the age of two, in accordance with Tibetan tradition, as the reincarnation of his predecessor the 13th Dalai Lama, and thus an incarnation Avalokitesvara, the Buddha of Compassion.

The Dalai Lamas are the manifestations of the Buddha of Compassion, who chose to take rebirth to serve humanity.

cowboy,

i'm glad you enjoyed it, i think it's pretty funny when my mum "calls in reinforcements" on things. i find it especially funny when i tell her she's a jesus freak and she says "YES! I'm freakin out about JESUS!" and throws her hands in the air and goes into devil tongue prayer speak. once i almost peed my pants.

if you're ever lookin for a good time, come over on a Sunday morning and we'll go to church. We can watch the people speak in tongues and roil around on the floor in religious ecstasy. There are so many clean cut innocent lookin young adults too. We can corrupt them!! The "young adult" sermons are good too. That's where the seperate the young folk out to tell them not to dance (cause it'll lead to sex) and they tell you all the good things you can do to blossom into a good christian soul. Oh oh! and maybe they'll do a baptism in the hot tub, those are fun.

hey maybe we could go sunday morning after nero? HOW much fun would that be, still wasted from the night before? i'll even break out special treats for it.

I've got soooooo many funny (and sad) stories to tell. I don't remember the exact quote from fear and loathing in las vegas but you can always depend on the limitless power of denial. It's sooooo true in these circumstances. If you want to believe something bad enough, and you're surrounded by people telling you what you want to hear you'll believe it with all your heart.

P.S. Sticking with the theme....GO MOOSE GO!!!