Jambands.ca

x

Joan

ooohhh!!! I want to come tonight so bad!! Stupid responsibilities... they ruin everything just like work, death and the Dutch. There is a small chance that I may make it still, but not likely. If I don't, have a ball guys. Hopefully I'll see some of you on New Years.

QQC!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowowowowoowowowoowowowowow!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU MY MANG!

awww, i'm so happy for you! celebrations are in order for sure! :: :D :: :D

meagan, dancing releases endorphins, which make you happy, re-energize you, and relieves stress and tension. it also gets blood & oxygen flowing through your whole body (including your brain), which clears your head up and makes your whole body feel and function better. plus you look really hot shakin' that ass. you can even throw some alcohol in there for good measure (you know, to dilute the blood & get it flowin'!). so i think it would be in your best interest to come out for a bit of dancing & fun. maybe a couple of drinks too (you don't have to stay all night!). plus, we have to celebrate qqc's new job and miss pink's new house among other things... like backbacon's new tires, christmas coming, and most importantly, YOUR BEING IN TOWN!!! whoohooo!

paan, above applies to you as well. you can come down, party for a bit and still make it home to hamilton at a fairly good time. so give'r!

thugnor, i will absolutely pinch you if you do not show up tonight with your fabulous ladylove.

hell, i've even motivated myself to drag me arse out here, so let's go let's go let's go!!!!!! ::

schwabie, you in too? don't make me come after you!

"Thanks to Tonin for letting me talk your ear off." ... you're most welcome, SugarMegs ... totally understandable given the news you'd just heard! :: ;)

I'm glad I made it out to this show after all ... sweet music, awesome people ... always a positive energy buzz up at the Lanc with so many kind people around.

Peace, Mark

sounds like a fun time guys!!! i wish i coulda have been there :( !! i miss you guys like a dressed down becky misses her favorite ballgown, or like meagan secretly misses her artsy butterfly shirt.!! well, fortunately we couldn't get too down about it here in chico, becuase this great jammy band, chingus played here at a local brewery x-mas party ( we knew one guy who bottled there...and we pretended to walk confidently in!hehe) and also, my other local fav or just "f" to make it even shorter, played there as well : Brett Dennen. he's a mix of keller and dave mathews...and yes...it was all for free = one really fun, like not jsut really , but really , really , really, fun night:)! i even got my cd signed...yes, i'm a nerd. my favorite part was the heaters outside and everyone complaining of the cold while it was 5 celcius! my tank and skirt gave me away as canadian hehe!

well, miss you guys a bunch and marie and i are sending off a special something inthe mail tomorrow that will hopeflly arive before new years!! you guys are gonna caca your pants there's so much love and goodies inthere!

luv you all,

simone

Due to rushing on between acts I didn't get a chance to give the Diesel Dogs props for their killer set. I also want to thank Ryan for joining us on keys for some tunes and Diesel Doug for doing sound. Excellent work! And Ike if you're reading, mention D2(D squared) to the others as a new name for the band. It has a nice ring to it. ;)

what would i pay to have seen that?? i'll tell you, it would have been like....5 whole dollars ( coming from someone who's really, really poor!) QQC congrats on the job! Congrats to a special someone as well :)! holy new news batman. anyhoo, we're going to have to make up some dance routines in both of your honor. and also one for Jeff's new job, and one for ian moving to london....holy shitballs, that's a lot of routine! maybe one new dance move each?!! well, enough of taking up this thread and getting off topic!

i miss you guys a lot!

luv ya,