Jambands.ca

If you had 24 hrs notice before Planet Earth.....

Sunshine

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point Sunshine, if we dream of re-reading that book, or renting a bouncey castle, or partying with our friends, or eating sh!t loads of cheesecake or a huge steak, why wait until death is knocking on the door. Life is short as it is, live it the best way you know how.

I think tonight I'll stay in bed with my Bouchey. ;)

..... and then at the last possible second of the earth's existence, something happens to make it all alright and we survive.

Now what are you gonna do?

You're all stoned, the cats are all over the place, loaded, you're drunk, you just told your girlfriend's sister that you needed her *so* badly, your bedsheets, futon covers and tea towels are cum-stained beyond belief, Steve's out floating somewhere waiting for the world to end, number 2's in a dress, palaceprincess is in some weird dance/orgy/tiara encounter with everyone she ever met (hi Becky!), meggo's on the phone, hux is still working on his sock drawer and Brian Hamilton didn't care about the whole thing anyway ("what's the big fu©king deal? people gotta relax....")........

that would be a fitting end to this scenario! ::

i'd probably spend all my time TRYING to get some action, realizing during my last minute that it was all a waste anyway and i should've been tripping on acid, mushrooms, or Ketamine, playing my bass or listening to music.

i'd probably take a nice hot bath and make sure to floss and get all spiffed up - look sharp.

if we all had the notice, i doubt that stores would be open or locked...so we'd be able to get whatever we want...keep that in mind.

if you haven't seen it yet, watch "Last Night" by Don McKellar

awesome Canadian film about if there was only 24 hours left until the end of the world

I'd contact the loved ones I could, leave messages for those I couldn't... if I could contact a certain special someone I'd kick with them somewhere comfortable... to hell with the mushrooms, I want something thats going to keep me up 24 hours (no addiction worries) and to be somewhere its warm enought to be outside loving the planet for a last little bit