Jambands.ca

Somebody Should Make....

Freeker

A 101 Skank painting!

Don't mind me I've just been sitting here for the last hour looking at a 101 phish song painting and had the random thought that there should be a Skank one with character representations of all our screen names or somehing...Like i said don't mind me.

I seem to be on the bill with my original stock avatar (absolute middle of the right side), however, I don't remember this happening. Were they ever printed? Was this the money that I tried to buy drinks with, unsuccessfully, at Deckuf?

There are certainly some avatars that haven't changed.

(screen names mixed up with real names) AD, POG, Punk, me, Catphish, Sloth, Annette, gentlemonkey (?), bouche, booche, mark, NEROBOY!, giggles, pablo...

wow that brings back memories actually :)

(partly cuz i havent really been back much since haha - i'm still living back then)

heheh. ms.hux and I were naming names at Andres the other weekend when we found one of these bills on their cork board.

I'm sure I have a few somewhere at home too. I think Canadian Tire takes this stuff now.

hey Bradm? Are you gonna get a buzz-cut like the avatar? (BTW, I don't see your avatar in your posts for some reason)