Jambands.ca

Rough Morning...

Douglas

volvos are great! mine had over 400 000km on it and it still ran perfectly. it was fourteen years old and had been maintained perfectly, i bought it off a boyfriend's mom. when we broke up, i felt like i had to give the car back because she gave us such a wicked deal i didn't feel right about keeping it. i miss my volvo :(

well, glad you guys showed up there Douglas, must have meant an awful lot to that lady to have someone there, especially a helpful someone... the best of luck to her, hopefully she's stabilized... life can look frail but we all have lots of unique and amazing little tricks built into our bodies to keep us going through an awful lot

good work again, try not to let it bug ya too much... be sure to give yourself a pat on the back when you get time

Lynn, take solice in the fact that even trained professionals get shaken by these situations. My mom, a registered nurse, was first on the scene to a bad accident and I remember it rattling HER for a day or so (remember that, Sunshine?) Laser vibes for all involved

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVhealthandhappinessVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

To paraphrase my driving instructor: "If you get into an accident, it's okay to get out of the car, go to the side of the road, and do the chicken dance. After all, someone just tried to *kill* you with 3000 pounds of screaming metal."

Not quite the same thing here, but close enough. You did good, and it's okay to be freaked out.