Guest Low Roller

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Day 3 Results

Controversy!

Booche and Velvet don't like my bias prickiness, but that wasn't the basis for my decision. Truth is that my I had a difficult decision to make, because all the paragraphs made a good case for immunity. I made my choice, and I don't regret it.

And Booche can kiss my cack because he didn't even write a paragraph.

Given that Clapton survived yet another day due to immunity is greatly amusing to me, and greatly frustrating to everyone else. In other words, I'm having a ball with this one.

That leaves poor 'ol Willie Nelson to take the fall on Day 3. I guess he's on the road again.

To avoid any further controversy, I will forego any further subjective voting situations. Instead the immunity vote will be awarded to the person who writes out, in order, the first 150 ASCII characters using revolving colours, never repeating the same colour for two consecutive ASCII characters. That should clear up any further controversy.

So on to Day 4. We're down to three contestants, and we still need to cull two more. Here are your options:

- Frank Zappa

- Eric Clapton

- John Coltrane

Go!

To avoid any further controversy, I will forego any further subjective voting situations. Instead the immunity vote will be awarded to the person who writes out, in order, the first 150 ASCII characters using revolving colours, never repeating the same colour for two consecutive ASCII characters. That should clear up any further controversy.

Like fun it will. ASCII is a 7-bit code, so only has 128 characters. (There are 8-bit character codes which include the ASCII set in the lower 7 bits, but they're different.) Worse, a lot of the ASCII characters (e.g., null, line feed, form feed) are unprintable, and so can't be "written out". (They can be listed in a different form such as "NUL" for character 0, but I don't know if that's acceptable or not.)

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

a "bridge" is subjective. there is a bridge in music. a bridge is a means to connect one point to another, literally and figuratively. even with the literal object of bridge, many bridges are made of wood or have wood components, and wood is made from trees which are indeed alive (see soup). had you said "cement bridge" or "golden gate bridge", then yes, that would have been a more finite entry of an inanimate object, but the simple use of "bridge" is certainly open to interpretation.

and surely velvet, you aren't suggesting that lowroller, the grand daddy funk mastermind big poobah behind jambands survivor, would take his own immunity competition so frivilously as to make his final selection based on any opinion or other such input from outside parties, certainly without carefully reading over each entry before making his final selection. unless of course you are saying he could be so easily swayed that i somehow pose a danger to you both in this round or successive rounds?

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):)

and bite it, dooche! :P

p.s. just to further infuriate you, i'm feeling snappy, i vote zappy.

:D

i realize i am playing this installment of survivor with somewhat of an antagonistic strategy, however with the elimination of both bowie & prince so early on, i feel it is my duty to share some of the enraging WTF?!?!?!?!? fury & frustration the voting patterns of previous survivors have brought me.

besides, i have the same birthday as prince, you really think that little whippersnapper would take being first voted out laying down? ;)

Edited by Guest
i might get lynched if i make a whole NEW post to turn a p.s. into a p.p.s. ;)

Day 2 Results

For the record the following people deserve a 'dumbass' for posting before making sure they were up to date:

- MyOtherBrotherEsau

At least the other two realized their mistakes.

DUMBASSES!!

I would just like to know when and where my prize will be available...is there like 1-800# to call??