Jambands.ca

May 28 - Diesel Dog: "Official Chatham After-Party"

backbacon

:DDiesel Dog :D

Saturday May 28th

Ryan's farm in Simcoe

... it's going to be a GREAT party!!

Enjoy an evening of Diesel Dog (and surprise guests) under the stars! Bring your tent and whatever else you'll need to get yourselves through the night.

Come on down early for an afternoon of fun in the sun.

This will likely be everybody's last chance to see Diesel Dog in quite a while!

Directions:

head east out of simcoe on Hwy.#3, about a 5 min. drive.

go past the blue line road, you will see the clear view motel on the right.

the house is the second driveway on the right past the motel. 911 number is

#318.

More details to follow...

Edited by Guest

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Details:

As most of you have probably heard, the recent Chatham Schoolhouse Party was a huge sucess and alot of fun. Unfortunately, our host Keri (who was good enough to put the whole thing together) ended up loosing out on the night due to some thievery. Stolen from him was a camera and a minidisc recording unit.

Well this upcoming Saturday May the 28th we have a chance to set things right.

Diesel Dog is going to be throwing a little "fun-raiser" party at my place. We are going to pass a hat around and hopefully come up with enough money to replace the minidisc player. There is no set amount of money you need to bring, just chip in what you think you can afford.

Everybody who was at the Chatham party and who didn't steal anything is welcome to come on down to Simcoe and get down with Diesel Dog. (any other good folk who didnt make it to Chatham but should have been there are welcome too!)

My place isnt exactly a farm but it has a really-really BIG backyard with plenty of room for camping, so bring your tents. The band is gonna play after supper, so feel free to come down early...

(Watch for fliers at CTMF, seeya all there)

well i don't know about the rest of you, but i am getting downright flippin' excited about this here partay. :D

i'm especially looking forward to seeing the band! i will be twice as pumped seeing as i so gracefully passed out cold (in true prom queen fashion ;) ) for dd's set at ctmf. d'oh!!!

so, those in the know, for someone slightly directionally challenged like myself, say i was going to drive to izzy's, i'm on hwy 24, coming from kitchener. i drive past concession 8 (izzy's street). what next to get to hwy 3? or simcoe for that matter.... oooh, is it dark at 8:30? *scared* :blush: