Jambands.ca

May 28 - Diesel Dog: "Official Chatham After-Party"

backbacon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd love to, I can't make it to this party. I'll be there in spirit though. Thanks to Ryan and Diesel Dog for making this happen. It's great when the community responds in such a positive way, and hopefully Keri will end up with some funds in his pocket and lots of warmth in his heart.

Peace, Mark

As much as I'd love to, I can't make it to this party. I'll be there in spirit though. Thanks to Ryan and Diesel Dog for making this happen. It's great when the community responds in such a positive way, and hopefully Keri will end up with some funds in his pocket and lots of warmth in his heart.

Peace, Mark

what he said.

ryan, you're very cool to put this on...i'm sure it'll be an amazing party!

sissies.

;)

just kidding.

too bad you guys can't make it, it's gonna be fuuuunnnnn!

COME ON NOW, PEOPLE, we're talking diesel dog's last show!

heheheee...we're not sissies at all. in fact, mark and i are very macho. we were having this exact conversation last week when we were picking outfits for ctmf...oh. perhaps i've said too much :)

diesel dog will be back, from what i understand theere's a lineup change in the making, but that won't stop 'em :)

have a blast everyone!

YUM!!!!!!!!! i'll have to remember to wear something with pockets that will perfectly conceal the jars of her best-ever-salsa i plan to sneak off with.

heeheehee, just kidding (only about the stealing part... she really does make best ever salsa!)

omg, weekend starts tomorrow!!!! YEEFRICKENHAW!!!

Woo hoo! Now that I've finally recovered from that totally awesome ctmf I'm all pumped up to wreck it again! This is going to be a really great and special night... I really can't wait to rock it to some superb sounds with a bunch of dandy folks!

My goal this Saturday is to make it past midnight for once! :blush:

Stupid way too comfortable new camping bed! :crazy:

add.jpg

[color:red]Identify this ^^ zombie and you WIN!!

yeh dave dude thats me after hanging out with you for the weekend:)

latest weather report says only a 30% chance of rain - (good news!) we have lots of indoor party space if it turns ugly but i'm thinking at this point its all gonna work out.

I picked up a 2000 sq.ft. tarp cause I was in TSC and I couldnt resist getting the biggest one. this thing is friggin huge!! i'm PSYCHED!

friday night:

i checked the weather station and the little graphic icon for tommorow has clouds, sun, and lightning - so i'm expecting a pretty mixed bag...

marco is on his way over and we're gonna haul the tarp up tonight, i'm not sure how many of you crazy fuck*ers are gonna show up, 50? 150? if you do make the trip just remember to bring your tent and your beers, and zeddy you should bring blanos stuff...

oh wow...this is my first time....its marsha as teet.

just wanted to let all you folks know that the weather apparantly is going to move around this area, it has rained a bit this morning and i think its all done with.

we have a huge tarp set up and i'm gettin psyched to see everyone...so bring your tents and drinks and whatever else you need and get your butts down here for a fuuuuuuuuunnnnnn night!!!

RULES

no cheatin'

no stealin'

no lyin'

be groovy or get out!!!

see ya'll soon