Jambands.ca

Stones tix

bouche

Did anyone get any?

I was trying to purchase a top level ticket and upon paying, it crashed.

Event

Rolling Stones

Frank Clair Stadium (at Lansdowne Park), Ottawa, ON

Sun, Aug 28, 2005 06:00 PM

Your Ticket(s)

Section Row Type Ticket Price Building Facility Charge Convenience Charge Description

FLR-A4 38 REGULAR TICKETS CA $299.00 CA $2.68 CA $20.07

PRICE LEVEL 1

FIELD LEVEL FLOOR

FULL

What a TOTAL rip-off.

What are you referring to? The Rolling Stones being a rip-off?

Personally this will be my eighth Stones concert and I have loved each and every one. They put on a great rock and roll show and the songs, my goodness the songs!

I have only paid the top ticket price twice and have ended up in the first ten rows both times for the eight shows.

But the light show and fireworks and video screens make it great for all even if you are far back in the nose bleed seats.

I dunno, maybe I should be more worried than I am, but I just don't see them selling 65,000 tickets to the Moncton show quickly. People around here camped out in line last night. Maybe I'll try ticketmaster.com later this afternoon when the chaos has died down a bit...

299 for the stones????? that better comes with a bag of blow, a hooker and a limo.

Yeah, that is the only way the Stones wouldn't be a rip-off at that price. $299 is more than I pay in rent!

The songs are the songs, but live - the band is a shell of it's former self. Trust me, I'm a big Stones lover, but the setlist on this tour would be no different than the last tour I saw them on Voodoo Lounge (93?) over 10 years ago - but the price is about three times as much - why? because they can charge more, no new material, and hard to argue their performance skills have improved 10 years later/older.

I'd pay $60 maybe.

I got three cheap seats, but they were exactly the tickets I wanted. Section AA, row 33. At the back of the south stands, and checking the venue plot it seems if everyone in the stands has to look sideways at the stage then the farther back the more centred you are, non?

Anyways, I'm damn excited.

saw them last time around.....for free.

it was ok.

nothing more. nothing less.

richards actually FELL right over, midsong. His stage hands picked him back up...sounded like he didn't miss a stride. (tells you how loud they have him...)

I have to give full credit to mick jagger. He put the biggest show on of any front man i've ever seen....wait, next to dave bowie.

Just seeing Jagger make the women faint was worth the ticket price (wait, it was free....but still, worth it)

I got a couple of $95 floors seats in section C. And one for my mom up in section D of the north stands. Given all the problems with ticketmaster this morning, I'm just happy I got something.

It took me a good 30 minutes to finally get that $160 ticket for Ollie's mom. Ollie did really well on getting our floor tickets. Whoohoo!!

My director at work told me this morning, when I was freaking out while trying to get that ticket, that she got tickets last week because her boyfriend is on the executive of the stadium. She knows I love concerts so why the heck didn't she tell me this last week! She could've bought 12 tickets, but instead only bought 2.

Also shows how many tickets are left for the public thought eh? coulda bought 12...

sheesh... Well with 4 of us on the phone and on line trying to get 4 tix for one of our workmates - she finally got 2 $160 tix on the floor. 50 minutes in and after we had all gotten "no more tickets availble anywhere" messages several times. I guess a lot of people dropped out after those messages started to pop up. I'm glad she got some though. She really wanted them.

I saw Steel Wheels on the floor at Skydome. It was ok. I had a pretty good time. But the part i remember most was how people were all eating big macs around us. (skydome and it's mcdonalds was very new back then)