Jambands.ca

Someone book Trey in Toronto!

Basher

i was thinking about passing aorund a petition at the white house to get trey to play canada. maybe he'll play o'canada jimi hendrix style. fuck yeah!!!!

Bouche, Ms. Hux, myself and a few others had the pleasure of hearing Kevin Breit play "O Canada" on slide in April. Just my opinion, but I'd rather hear a true Canadian play O Canada....

Bouche, Ms. Hux, myself and a few others had the pleasure of hearing Kevin Breit play "O Canada" on slide in April. Just my opinion, but I'd rather hear a true Canadian play O Canada....

so, i heard cheney play yankee doodle dandy on a kazoo made from his ass hair,some wax paper and a fine toothed comb. that doesn't mean i don't want to hear someone else play it.

it's that sort elitism (my country, your country) that's ruining the jambands scene. I'll blame iraq on that shit too while we're at it.

I hate to be a dick, but that would be insulting to Trey, considering he'd be travelling a lot further, warrants higher ticket prices and is a bigger name within our "scene"... (Not taking away from Mr. Breit, the man is unbelievable, but honestly... Trey opening for the Sisters? I just don't see it...)

I hate to be a dick, but that would be insulting to Trey, considering he'd be travelling a lot further, warrants higher ticket prices and is a bigger name within our "scene"... (Not taking away from Mr. Breit, the man is unbelievable, but honestly... Trey opening for the Sisters? I just don't see it...)

you don't hate to be a dick ;)

Well in this case I do, because I genuinely respect both Trey and Kevin... Truth be told, Trey would only open for bands like DMB now, and unless Kevin can guarantee a room full of 14 year old girls for Trey after the show, I just don't see Trey opening for the Sisters... :P