Jambands.ca

BNB and GTB = Summer Madness

GUITARZAN

After seeing GTB at the Shoreline Festival last weekend, I'm extra excited to be doing this run with them. It's been about a year since I've caught them last, and man do they sound good these days. Both bands are really looking forward to the shows - expect lots of fun and trouble... the good kind. Or the not good kind... depending on what time of day it is. Yes... birthday bells at midnight in Ottawa and I'm sure the party will continue til Sunday morning. See y'all tomorrow.

In for London.

Guigsy, where's the party?

Hook a brother up. :)

i got yer back, brah.. ;)

and I'm sure the party will continue til Sunday morning.

:thumbup:

ps: havent heard much from the greater chatham area... any of you boys makin' the trek? stu, where you at dawg???

i don't think you'll be seein him in those parts soon... stu's become a

mountain.jpg

you guessed it... MOUNTAIN MAN! for the summer. kickin it somewhere in jasper country...

but how 'bout the rest of the chatham crew??? i might sleepover in london for this... keep that train going :cool:

There will be some chathamites at the Chandler Hotel..anyone is welcome at 261 Wellington for pre-show fun, unless there is a bigger event elsewhere?

That sounds dangerous. :P

Still not 100% on London. We'll see how tonight goes and how much shit I can get done tomorrow. I really want to see all of you beautiful bastards!