Jambands.ca

July30,1,2-FrontierDiesel

dieseldoug

RE: "Why can't we mention Frontier Town here?"

I heard from the source that some insurance companies have been sniffing around on Jambands.ca to see if any thing gets posted. This is mostly because photos of previous Frontier Towns were posted and contained graphix drug use, and it came to the attention to the land's insurance (which may also ties into the land owners mortgage).

I was at last week's Frontier Town and it was a blast... I was jammin' with Wassabi all night... it is a high-light of my summer so far. Although there were only a few heads out (60+) the music and the vibe was awesome.

kaidy mae:

I think it's because if people go that haven't been before or aren't into 'the scene' that too many people will have to get turned away, or if too many people find out that the local kids will show up and cause too much hassle for rick.

I find this comment hard to swallow. It seems to imply, that we should put up walls around a "scene" so others aren't able to discover something new. In turn, have the "scene" not expand. Very pretentious. This would be a scene with quite undesirable constituents. Who would join such a thing?