Jambands.ca

I MOVED! and am havin a party!!

Alexis

Hi, my name's Alexis, and I'm a Hamiltonian. again.

So yesterday I moved back to Hamilton. Thanks shelby and adam for helping. I'm really on the outskirts of town...i think it would be techically on the border if Mount Hope wasn't a part of Hamilton now. I'm near the corner of #6 South and 53.

I'm actually glad to be back. I'm in a house all to myself with a huge backyard. Last night I dreamt I had a mini festival here, and it all worked out until trey and dave faught over who got the pedal set up. Then Shelby and Melissa from Wasabi mud wrestled.

Soooo, in honour of me moving in AND in honour of me turning 24 on Sunday, I'm having a party on Saturday night.

I've been waaay too busy to phone those I should, and I'm too lazy to type out a few dozen PM's, so here it is, invitation en masse. There's PLENTY of space to camp here in the backyard. It's dog friendly. Bring some party favours, help me throw my first bash in mah new house, and bring in my 24th year.

I know there's lots going on this weekend. i wish I could be in that place in Ottawa...I wish I could be at the Diesel Dog show at the other place...but I shall party here...PM me if you're going to come.

Well...if ya live on #6 & 53 thats only a around the corner from me...we'll have to put some drinks back somtime.Depending on how things go friday for me & the recovery time I should probally be seeing ya on saturday,although I may have to remain sober...

congrats on the new place Alexis

Wow! Another schoolgirl leaves Toronto. :( I'll miss you sister. I certainly don't see you enough as it is. I won't be able to make the celebration on Saturday, but I hope you have a great time! :D

I may be heading to see Kid Koala at PJC on July 22nd. If so, I'll send you a PM to see if you want to meet up. Good luck in your new digs.

All the best Alexis! :cool:

Culliford, don't think you can get all mouthy with meh now that you don't live 5 minutes away anymore. I'm looking to see if my favourite new bar will have it on the TV...you know it is Saturday, $5 martini night. tonight's 911 tuesday...wish me luck horndog. see if Sampson and funnyjello want to come this weekend. tell em to bring the pooch.

Del - yeah it's my aunt faye's old house. it's been empty for sooooo long. and my rent is freaking retardedly cheap. darius does love the backyard, and the digs playin with the dog that lives next door that's just like tango.

Kaidy Mae - if you're comin into town drop me a line. I've got a spare bedroom that you're welcome to if you claim it first.

thanks for the kind thoughts all. Any of y'all local kids are always welcome over for a brewski and a bowl. I"m not working right now, so come on down! Something's gotta fill up my unemployed time.

I hope everything goes well for you Greg on Friday.

friday's a no go. i want to go see some fireworks because i heart fireworks. and sunday's my bday, and i want to party into it so i can lots of happy bday's, rather than only 3 or 4 hours worth if i was partying outta my bday. (do you see the logic here?)

hahaha yeah, 911 tuesdays...i'm sure a lot of bars have em. i don't think what i need in my life is a copper, but....with the people i associate with, a paramedic might come in handy. :P

hahaha yeah, 911 tuesdays...i'm sure a lot of bars have em. i don't think what i need in my life is a copper, but....with the people i associate with, a paramedic might come in handy. :P

Probally.But only one on the mountian that does,The Walrus.Pretty sure my friend Anne-marie still manages or somthing there,been a few months since I stopped in.Good little pub.They get some ok music in there to once in awhile.

esau - i stopped in there for a bite with cully a week or two ago, and recognized the hostess as this girl named anne marie from my middle school - she recognized me too....same girl perhaps?

dancin man - would love to, but can't.

thanks jules.....now next time you're here you've got crash space for sure.

esau - i stopped in there for a bite with cully a week or two ago, and recognized the hostess as this girl named anne marie from my middle school - she recognized me too....same girl perhaps?

Perhaps (unless theres another working there),I met her through my buddy Brian,she lives across the street from him.Sorta short, brunnette and rather lively,probally mid to late twenties.Has her own house next to her parents in the east 37th area with her b/f Jeff.