Jambands.ca

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SECONDTUBE

secondtube

basher, i'm not sure where that q'n comes from, but i'll assume its from the walmart thread.

anyways, i'll give you a prime example...

i'm sure most of you heard about the Bass Pro Shop that opened in Vaughn mall...I've yet to go...

I purchase all my stuff from Fishing World in Hamilton, as i've been doing for years...

BPS sells cheaper, and has a better variety, but i'll stick to the local shop....

Another example. Summitt Direct basically sells the cheapest computers in the area....they undercut by buying in bulk...nothing wrong with that...

When i purchased my computer, i went to ALNC, in mountain plaza mall...when my brother purchased his, he did the same (following my advice)...

When my brother filled his computer full of spyware, he brought it into ALNC, and they cleaned and fixed it....FOR FREE. they said it was one of their, and they service all their PC's, for free, FOR LIFE!!!!

I always pride myself in buying from the little guy. Not only will you get MUCH better customer service (they might not be able to return the product without a receipt, after all, only walmart does that), but you SHOULD feel good about WHO you give your money to.

Does this answer your question? If not, i can give more examples...

When i want a good meal, i could go to any resteraunt, but i go to either PJC or T&G's family resteraunt. Sure the Keg makes great food, as does most chain stores, but i know if i go to either of the places mentioned above, they'll call me by my name, and actually serve me what i ask for...

The more that i think about it, the more i realize i do actually practice what i preach. The money i could have saved does not outweight the benefit i've recieved from not feeding the conglomerates grubby mouth...

I'm looking around my room right now...My JBL computer speakers came from a local music shop, not future shop. My monitor came from a local computer shop, not future shop. My printer came from Henry's, not future shop.

I hope to pass my buying habits onto Theresa, and in the future, my kids. I hope to be able to explain to them, that sometimes spending a dollar or two extra can create jobs that will save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in UI or welfare...

Oh yeah....sorry Basher and Steve that shit was messed up. I noticed everything was slow as a dirty poop and then BAM! everything was down.

I had an email with my webhost and they were on it right away. The server was messed up and I don't know the story yet.

I'm not sure how a post can go from one thread to another unless there was a problem between the keyboard and the seat ;)