Jambands.ca

brothers past!!!!

Marky

Oh, man, don't get us started...

They had a small tour lined up (Ottawa, Montreal, Sunseeker Ball), got across the border (even though they didn't have the right paperwork; somehow, their fairy godmother must've been working the border that day), felt that there hadn't been enough promotion and setup (e.g., the venue in Montreal hadn't been rented), etc., and went home, from Ottawa (i.e., they were in town, had a room allocated, with an opening act, Tala, and declined to play).

I've heard a couple of their shows, and liked what I heard, and was looking forward to seeing them live, but the chance was taken away from me.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

I will not say a word.

now ive stayed out of the BOMBS crap thread going on.. and you know how i did it..

BY NOT POSTING USELESS DRIVEL...

if you dont have anything to say/add..

DONT..

its better to look the fool and stay silent, rather then open you mouth and remove all doubt.

or the low brow translation..

SHUT THE FUCK UP...

now ive stayed out of the BOMBS crap thread going on.. and you know how i did it..

BY NOT POSTING USELESS DRIVEL...

if you dont have anything to say/add..

DONT..

its better to look the fool and stay silent, rather then open you mouth and remove all doubt.

or the low brow translation..

SHUT THE FUCK UP...

I think he was probably just referring to his fanliness of the Brothers Past an a very subtle way. There's no need to attack a BP fan.

Not to add negativity here... but I heard some further negative comments about BP by some East Coast Promoters... the comments were that the band were ungrateful for all the hard work they put into helping an unknown band tour throughout the maritimes.

This is the first I heard about the cancelled tour to Ottawa, what a joke!

As a musician who'd like to play the states I really resent the American vs Canadian slant on this thread.

Given that the rhetoric is coming from a known moron (BF) and a man with a gaped ass avatar (truly classy in a low life kinda way) I suspect that those who may stumble on this thread in the future will be able to read through a lot of this without believing the quarrel is that deeply seeded.

Deeps

totally off topic, but admins...why is it we can't have the see the word fuck or shit on this board, but we can see a gaping anus face and what looks like the start of a ballsack??

p.s. lazlo, how much did you get paid to do that modeling work?