Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Dinghy but everything aside from the facts of the game was 100% bullshit. Being in the 'owners box' isnt really the 'owners box'. You are basically there as a guest of Eugene even though you spend an obscene amount of money for those seasons tickets.

That being said, wow. Plush leather seats, a pool table, lounge chairs in the main section, a private bar and a menu along with a great view. You hang above the first 10-15 rows of the 300's so you are more ontop of the action. I would love to get in on that action more often I'll tell you what.

It certainly wasnt a drunk Saturday night crowd. The Sens brought the heat in the first, let up on the pedal in the second giving the Leafs a tiny window of opportunity to get back in but they couldnt muster it. The third was a snoozefest. If I didnt know better I would have thought I was in Toronto for that one because the Leaf fans easily won the vocal war, albeit a pretty tame night all things considered. There were more Leaf jerseys in the 'owners box' than Sens jerseys for Christ's sake!

I think I got a couple of decent pics that I will post tomorrow or Saturday when I have a chance to upload them.

Alright, here are some of the emails I sent Dinghy for some of youseses enjoyment:

Scot:

You are there CUNT!

Booche:

Suck it Scot. Muckler thinks you and Ollie are stupid. I took him to Rich Stadium to show him what ya'll say about the team. He likes DaveO and said "Booche, you seem to have a handle on things and you are pretty funny." Then I went and bought each of us a scotch!

Scot:

Awesome...how did you score them seats!

Booche:

have you seen me and brennan on tv yet? JFJ is facking UGLY in person. I didn't even ask him for a how about that phil lesh autograph. He also has B.O. I just told Mucks (that is what I am calling him too. I am drunk) that he has to buy me a piece of pizza even if the Sens don't score a sixth goal.

McGratton is hilarious!

He is filling Patrick Eaves!!!!!!!

Scot:

WHAT!!! That makes no sense....

Booche:

He is damn funny and was making fun of Eaves like crazy. They are going to Pigales and we are hitting it with them!

Scot:

PICK ME UP!!!!

Booche:

I said "hey grats, why aren't you going to the lockeroom now that the game is over?" and Grats answered "do you think I want to hear Lispy giving the team shit for that third period?"

Oh no. Pat doesn't feel like going because he thinks McGratton is pulling our leg but he is probably right. "Andre, just listen to him. He's saying this shit in front of Muckler. There is NO WAY you would let your gm know you are going out to rage"