Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome stuff!! I bet Dinghy was having a heart attack receiving those texts.

So it turns out everywhere east of Ottawa is considered the Sens region. So the Leaf region broadcast on Sportsnet Ontario was blacked out here in NB.

Instead of ordering the PPV, I opted to enjoy watching Atlanta slaughter Montreal.

why do you boo Sundin?

we Leafs fan have reason to boo Alfredsson, but I don't recall a reason for you to boo Sundin.

You boo our Swedish captain, we'll boo yours.

Why do you guys have such a hate on for Alfie anyway? Is it the Tucker hit? Please don't tell me it's because he pretended to throw his stick in the stands.

How anyone can say that it wasn't a penalty-worthy hit is beyond me. Much like the "Gretzky Incident" what made it worse was the 'star' player that should have been penalized ends up scoring a game winning goal in the same shift. I'll let all'y'all defend him now and cheer.

awwwwwww

spilled_milk.jpg

How anyone can say that it wasn't a penalty-worthy hit is beyond me. Much like the "Gretzky Incident" what made it worse was the 'star' player that should have been penalized ends up scoring a game winning goal in the same shift. I'll let all'y'all defend him now and cheer.

I myself did not cast any judgement on the incident. I just want a yes or no answer as to whether that is the reason Leaf fans hate Alfie.

And Jakis, if we didn't care about anything what would be the point of Rich Stadium anyway?

That's OK, i'm sure you enjoyed seeing Kaberle get injured for the remainder of the season too. I guess the Simon stick attack last night should be another glass of spilled milk too.

Way to compare the most blatant, disgusting attempt-to-injure incident the NHL has seen since McSorley or Bertuzzi to a guy finishing his check, albeit a second too late.

Not even in same ballpark, Kev.

Heard a bizarre contest on the radio on the way to the game last night - we were listening to the local alternative rock station - dumbass DJ says something to the effect of "who should Neil level first with devastating hit - Tucker or Kaberle - text your answer to...."

Idiot! Kaberle's already injured because of a devasting hit.

Didn't Tucker intentionally break Mike Peca's leg in the previous round?

It's called Karma. What goes around, comes around.

First of all I am the first one to admit that Tucker is a pest. Just like Mike Peca. These are guys who get under the skin of their opponents. Hate playing against them, but they are great to have on your team. These two I'm good with as they bring a lot more to a team than simply being a pest. Some others (like Barnaby) have nothing to offer other than their antics.

As for the hit that Tucker laid on Peca back then, it's the same as the situation that Ottawa and Buffalo got themselves into with Neil on Drury. Both were a second after the puck was played and the player was admiring their pass. Both CLEAN in my books. The Tucker hip check (he must've been admiring McCabe back then) was damaging mainly because Tucker is small (ass to knee) like a taller Neil to Drury (shoulderelbow to face). In both cases the player who got hit was not looking at the incoming hit (which they should have seen). Tucker getting hit by Aflredsson was completely from behind a few feet from the boards. THAT is not OK.