Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but can you hear the sound of the puck bunnies "enjoying" themselves at bells corner? Youth has it's privilidges. This time will be differet... Balhfazaar said so in a musical dream to me last night.

When the playoffs begin, you will see a team that played possum down the stretch only to release a rain of hell fire on the ice. It's going to be fun seeing Dany Heatley playing 'to kill'...

I say this cause our hits are way down from the start of the season... we are playing coy, because we know of the higher purpose... more so than anyother time in the current gen sens history.

No Hasek to get in our head, Emery to crack theirs open...

No Hossa to take a hit in the first period and give up, Heatley, a good Canadian kid you could knock you down if you looked at him the wrong way... we are going to ride these kids to the promised land.

Edited by Guest

Great Night for research. San Jose... my gawd... they are huge!!! They're going to be real tough to handle. If the west final doesn't end up San Jose vs. Aneheim I'll be real surprised.

Colby Armstrong hurt himself jump hitting Jason Blake. Little fugger deserved it. Even after Roberts leaves town, his legacy of chincy cheap play is going to remain... someone's going to have to crush this team. I think I just might know who's up to the task ;).

"A man's got to know his limitations."

- Dirty Harry

Alright. I am going to be honest here because you guys caught up to me. Ottawa has as good a chance to capture the title this year as any of the top teams. They can put together some great lines and Emery seems to be consistent enough. We all know that riding a hot goalie can get you Lord Stanley, so is it this year?

I cant see why not and would like to apologize from my earlier lippyness. Well, that apology is to myself and not for any of you fuckers that didnt fall for it.

It's kind of funny to talk about a team waking up when it has picked up a point in it's last 20 games, but I hope that Tampa Game is a sign of things to come. We scored from a lot of different spots that game... and I think the Vermette/Kelly/Neil line has been playing fantastic... finally opening the door for the 3 lines of Terror!!!! Actaully, the fourth line was +4 (atleast Shubert was) the last game... so.... :) :)

Pittsburg had an easy time with the Bruins... we've got to follow suit.

Is Buffalo running out of gas? or just playing Coy... either way, it's good to get some pressure on them so they don't have it too easy down the stretch.

Ugh! Brutal play by the Sens last night, especially in their own end.

Funny thing happenned at the game - they announced the Carleton U. men's basketball team, who just won the national championship, was present. Showed them on the big screen. The crowd response was lukewarm at best.

Later on, they annonced the old russian goalie Vladisav Tretiak was there, and showed him on the big screen. Huge standing ovation.

I'm disgusted with the fans in this city.

why? i could care less about my alma mater's sports teams. tretiak was a huge part of one of the defining moments in the past 50 years of canadian history. and he was a hockey player. being introduced in a hockey arena.

Edited by Guest