Jambands.ca

Good monday appreciation thread!!

Hux

So what does a good Monday make?

For me, waking up to these poll results started the day off quite nicely...

SES: Lib 39% Con 25% Ndp 19% Bq 13% ...(Libs 31% in Quebec)

Then seeing this pic of Donna-Jean hitting the stage with Ratdog at GOTV on the weekend was cool:

aab.sized.jpg

Ratdog 8/12/2005 (Fri.) Indian Lookout Country Club, Mariaville, NY (Gathering of the Vibes)

Jam > Bertha* > Cassidy* > Lazy River Road* > Dark Star > West L.A. Fadeaway, Silvio > Tequila > Silvio, Even So > October Queen > Truckin* > The Wheel* > Jam+ > Help on the Way* > Slipknot! > Dear Prudence* > Dark Star* > Cassidy*

E: Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower*

*-w/ Mrs. Donna Jean Godchaux-MacKay; +-w/out Bobby

I'm hoping the goods continue and my Truckin' Up to Buffalo DVD arrives this aft.

Anyhow, bit of a mixed bag of a post here, whatevs, I'm happy today.

Edited by Guest
Forced at gunpoint to edit post - SOS - send help

I had a blast at JSB on Saturday, had a really fun band rehearsal on Sunday, slept really well last night (due to the previous two days' lack of sleep, along with the cool night weather, which let me prop the windows open on the front and back of the house, letting the breeze blow through), woke up before my radio went off, and stepped out to a cool morning with just enough fog to make me smile.

Aloha,

Brad

hmmmmmm... this is a good monday because I had a wonderful weekend away, and I've started to count the days and hours until Friday when I get to go home to my new cottage in Tobermory (and I will then get to see my bro).

Another reason for a good Monday is when the bosses aren't in the office, and I'm eating my favorite type of pizza, and I'm listening to Bob Marley, and I'm singing and dancing.

Glad other people are having a happy monday!

mmmmmmmm monday!!!!!

i guess today is a good one for me because, collectively, i musta slept for a good 16 hours on sunday after spending saturday with some of my favourite people... so not only am i very well rested, but i've got a shiny happy glow about me as well.

it's also the 'last day before the next 2 days', which will include THE CONSTANTINES! MOE.! and THE FUCKING ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND!!!!!!

"rock over London, rock on chicago!"

- the honourable Wesley Willis

ps: the boss is also on vacation today... always makes monday a little sweeter! ;)

I like this Monday because it really has that today is the first day of the rest of my life feel. Due solely to the surprise engagement party my fiancé and I were thrown on Friday of last week.

We basked in the various events that the party brought forth for the rest of the weekend. Alone, at peace, appreciative of eachother and our loved-ones.

This event this past Friday has lifted us and this Monday is saturated with thoughts of our families harmoniously coming together and an increased faith in ourselves and our decision.

Smiling greatful music loving fools we is. Wooohooo :)

I like this Monday because it really has that today is the first day of the rest of my life feel. Due solely to the surprise engagement party my fiancé and I were thrown on Friday of last week.

Awww, congrats Deeps. That's awesome. :) I wish nothing but the best for the both of you. Man, is everybody getting hitched?

ps: the boss is also on vacation today...

That is a wonderful feeling Guigs. Sadly, my boss just returned from her 4 weeks of holidays to tell me that I can't take 1 day off in September to see the Stones. Evil, pure evil. I think I feel one mother of a cold coming on. ;)

Man, is everybody getting hitched?

Apparently. My last Monday of bachelorhood is flying by as I try to cram a week's worth of work into two and a half days. Lots to look forward to this week, Booche and Douglas should be rolling in about 48 hours from now to kick start the festivities!

and the best part of today---

i get to move into my new apartment!!!!

woooo koooo :D:D:D:D

and i'm getting an awesome new neighbour! can't wait to have ya in the hood. or 'mi barrio', as i like to call it. [actually that's the first time i've called it that but i think i like it. i have to get away from this computer.]

I think it's a terrible Monday. First of all, this stupid day meant that I had to leave Lose Yer Shoes when I would have gladly spent another day there. Second of all, my allergies decided to kick into high-gear today and I've blown my nose 1000 times and sneezed 369 times. Third of all, my mother is in a pissy mood and coming down to my place later on. Stupid Mondays.

well on the plus side, it was a fine day at work when the boss gone for his first day of a weeks holidays, but on the negative, i was still there, chasing bastards debts

so my monday was neither great, nor terrible, well leaning towards the latter, i had to ride the bus home beside this guy that FUCKING REEEEKEEDDDDDD holy geez

well on the plus side, it was a fine day at work when the boss gone for his first day of a weeks holidays, but on the negative, i was still there, chasing bastards debts

so my monday was neither great, nor terrible, well leaning towards the latter, i had to ride the bus home beside this guy that FUCKING REEEEKEEDDDDDD holy geez

My day just a got a bit better.

We basked in the various events that the party brought forth for the rest of the weekend. Alone, at peace, appreciative of eachother and our loved-ones.

This event this past Friday has lifted us and this Monday is saturated with thoughts of our families harmoniously coming together and an increased faith in ourselves and our decision.

Smiling greatful music loving fools we is. Wooohooo :)

wow! way to go! been married just over a year, couldn't have made a better decision :)