Jambands.ca

Free iPod offer now available to Canucks!

Basher

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they're American... doesn't it have to be Canadians?

you'll have to let us know when your IPOD shows up... did you cancel your membership yet? What do you get with it anyways, anything worthwhile?

I don't see it saying your referrals have to be Canadian anywhere in the terms and conditions. I did not cancel my membership yet, and expect my membership package and Canadian Tire gift card to show up any day. I will see if it is worthwhile staying on once I review the package. And yes, I will certainly let you all know when my iPod arrives.

In the meantime, I have replaced my referral links in this thread with referral links for Kaidy Mae, my very first referral who also completed an offer.

Good luck folks.

I got an info pack in the mail from Galleria yesterday. Online it looks like everything is falling into place for the iPod, but there was no mention of it in the info sent to my house. I guess they're hoping I forgot about it. :P

As for the gift cards; they're not as easy to get as one would think. I have to fill out a coupon, send it to CT, they send me a survey, I fill that out and return it and then get my gift card. Something tells me this won't all happen before my 30 days for $1 runs out. Screw it! I could really care about the gift card. I'm just a little skeptical now as to how many hoops I'll have to jump through to get my new pod.