Jambands.ca

Free iPod offer now available to Canucks!

Basher

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't shake anyone down. You just grovel and assure those 5 that there really is no risk as you know friends that have gone through it for a free iPod.

That free iPod is now offering the new iPod at 30 gig with video. If anyone wants to go for a FREE one now, help me out. I need only 3 more people to help me get a free iPod...the new one. Also, I cancelled my trial offer thing without any hassels.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=21533984

Anyone who signs up can go for the new iPod right away.

Edited by Guest

Now I get screwed for getting mine so early!

I definitely woulda gone for the 30GB. For those that haven't tried this yet, DO IT!

What's the worst case scenario? You spend $1, make a phone call, and end up not getting enough people to get your iPod. Not so bad.

does any of this = divx ?

H.264 video: up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240, 30 frames per sec., Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats

MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 mbps, 480 x 480, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats

Oh yeah, and here's some info on the thing i signed up for.... I did the "Galleria" option. My plan was to cancel before they start charging me 17.95 per month. When I called to cancel, they first, trying to talk me out of it, said that for the year I wouldn't have to pay the fee every month. Just once. Then they told me that aside from all the discounts I'll be receiving, which it turns out that some are my girlfriend's favourite stores, they'll send me 4 certificates for $15.00 grocery rebates. In other words, througout the year, for my 17.95, I can send in my grocery receipts 4 times (as long as they're over $40.00), from any grocery store, and they'll send me a $15.00 cheque each time. Plus a similar deal with haircuts and optical stuff.

If you're on that one try canceling and let them buy you back. Ask about the rebate offers.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah...I'm kinda there too, and I emailed all of those that didn't complete the offer, yet no one has resonded. I don't get it.

It's very difficult to show people that it ISN'T a scam. Except that we know for a fact that 2 people here got ipods, plus a friend of Basher's.

The best way to convince people it is not a scam is to explain how it works. The free ipod folks get paid for every offer completed, usually around $50. You plus 5 friends is $300 in their pocket. They buy ipods in bulk for less than that, send it to you, and pocket the difference.

Once people "get" how it works it is an easier "sell".