Jambands.ca

Free iPod offer now available to Canucks!

Basher

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got APPROVED as well and was informed of the 6-8 weeks. I know it'll be worth it, but the worst part is that Apple will probably have another device in January better than the Video Ipod...and then we'll feel like Basher when Apple introduced the Video ipod shortly after he got the 20 gigger. !

I got APPROVED as well and was informed of the 6-8 weeks. I know it'll be worth it, but the worst part is that Apple will probably have another device in January better than the Video Ipod...and then we'll feel like Basher when Apple introduced the Video ipod shortly after he got the 20 gigger. !

congrats...I feel strange waiting the 6-8 weeks since I am buying myself the Bose docking station TO: ME FROM: SANTA for x-mas so I will have that before my ipod...almost the feeling when you know you're getting money like around tax time or whatever and you spend it before the cheque arrives...like what if it gets lost in the mail or some stupid thing that prevents me from getting it...eeeeeeeek. although I know I'm being silly. BUt wow its exciting to see so many benefiting from this offer! Yea for everyone and thanks to Basher for convincing me to do this. Considering just the day before he was over I jumped on to apple.ca and placed one video ipod in my shopping cart...horray for abandoning shopping carts online.

that's all folks. over and out. 10/4 rubber duck

I GOT MY iPOD...so much for the 6 to 8 week wait b/c they were out of stock its been like a week WOOOOOOOOHOOO just put Nero's last SoOn performance into itunes,that's the only music I have on my laptop so I must go start transferring cd's and find new stuff to download yippee.... tonnes of music to go! weeeeeeeeeehoooooooooooo

SO exciting.

To combat the scratching, you know that clear plastic thing that comes on it, that your supposed to peel off? I just peeled mine off up to the screen and cut it, so that it's still protecting the screen. Works like a charm...

The earphones do suck though. I'm on a hunt for some high quality ear buds. Not having much luck though... Bay Bloor radio has some for like $300 but I think that's a tad excessive, especially for listening to mp3's...

yeah I got the black one so I'd ideally like to get the see through cover that's available for the 20G photo - just not sure if its available for the newer model yet...but I haven't been out anywhere to check. As for the earphones who knows...it was definitely frustrating trying to jam them in my ear only to have them pop back out again.