Jambands.ca

Free iPod offer now available to Canucks!

Basher

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free ipods update!

I wanted to post a little update on how the process is going for me so far.

Last night I received credit for my last few referrals, which brought be to 6 in total. I button appeared in my "status" tab to verify my account. According to the notes on that page the ipod people will now verify that my referrals are legit. They say this process can take 7-10 business days, and once they have verified that my referrals are good I can order my ipod. As I said, I will post a full review of the program once I get my ipod - good luck folks!

Mike - it takes about 3-5 business days to see the credit for the offer, and they credit at 6PM EST each weekday.

Certainly some family members or friends on this board should be willing to sepnd $1 to hook you up - come on folks - even if you don't want to go through the process yourself, help these guys out!

Bouche, mine now shows that you've completed an offer, but it didn't the other day. Thanks buddy! I'm going to try to drum up some referrals for ya. ;)

Basher, please thank Ray again as well. He's got a big, green checkmark beside his name now too! :) Now I just need 3 more to complete.

LM, are you out?

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, keep in mind, I did NOT get all my referrals from here on the Scank. I also got co-workers and family members to help me out.

You don't have to convince everyon to "go" for an iPod too, just ask them to help you out by spending a dollar and making a phone call to cancel.

• 3 weeks later...