Jambands.ca

Free iPod offer now available to Canucks!

Basher

Ok I got this message to "request approval" all of my referrals have gotten credit for signing up so that's it barring any decision by free pay that there was any fraud on my part I should have an ipod SOOOON! Whatever that means - chekc my referrals and my referrals referrals....

fingers crossed - I know its very encouraging to see all of the people above getting theirs but I seem to have bad luck with such things....

but whatever - WOOOHOOO

I'm at the same point. 5-7 business days. I can wait, I have a regular iPod photo ;)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am really happy how all of this has gone - several people have gotten theor iPod, and that makes me really happy.

Now, what would be a REALLY nice thank-you would be if some people would hop on my Digital camera link - so far I have only one completed offer, and you need 9 for this one.

You cannot complete the same offer twice, so if the other offers are not appealing I understand.

Thanks anyway - never hurts to ask.

http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=22170193

"Okay - I got NO referrals - help!"

It took me a while, but I am at three! 2 more to go...........by the way, thanks Julia.

Booche - I clicked your link did you get credit for it...I've since received credit for all mine which started one day after I completed the offer through your link? just curious...

intersting enough my boss clicked my link as I watched her do it and it never showed up as her doing so...where it says - your friend just signed up blah blah blah - it never happened. doesn't really matter I got someone else to do it to make the 5 so it worked out..but did that happen to anyone else

Guys,

I got a membership package in the mail within 5 business days. It had a membership ID number and telephone number to call, but I have long since thrown that away.

UPDATE: They have updated their offer list to include a Real Superpass, from Real Networks. This offer is FREE. All you have to do is cancel near the end of your 14 day trial!

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....so I just got approved and can now redeem BUT

Please note: The wait period for the 30GB iPod with video playback capability will be 6-8 weeks. There is currently no wait period for the 20GB iPod.

I WANT THE BLACK 30G but I WANT IT NOW!!! oh what to do????? Should I wait...oh I can't decide oh oh oh....