Jambands.ca

Free iPod offer now available to Canucks!

Basher

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The speakers are great for portable applications. Hotel rooms, camping, in the hot tub, learning a tune on the guitar, taking a crap, as your iPod alarm clock (yes, you can set an alarm on your iPod to wake you up to Trey).

My favorite feature though is the ability to just plug the thing into any computer with iTunes (I have access to about 4 regularily) and listen through those systems when working on them.

The speakers are great for portable applications. Hotel rooms, camping, in the hot tub, learning a tune on the guitar, taking a crap, as your iPod alarm clock (yes, you can set an alarm on your iPod to wake you up to Trey).

Wake up to Trey?? A nightmare every night!!!??? You must be kidding

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Okay,

so here's a troubleshooting question for any of you. I just loaded a few hundred songs onto Itunes and I *think* onto the IPOD but the only stuff I can find on the IPOD is the WSP I bought from them. The deadies etc I converted to mp3 myself seem to have disappeared. Any tips?

They don't have artist and album listings if that makes a difference. But I added all the songs at once and like I say, three Panic shows I bought all made it, but the rest didn't. I read the help manual.

Oh shit - is there anyway to get rid of the "track-at-once"? Just caught that and I could see it getting annoying...

Sound is pretty tight though.

Yeah, Apple's way takes a little getting used to, but realistically, it's pretty easy. When you have your music in shitloads of different places, that's where it's a pain.

Once you're loaded up though, you can hook your ipod up to any pc, and can play your music through it, but I think it needs iTunes for the interface anyway. There may be a way to authorize your ipod for use on any computer. There is an option in iTunes, but I haven't really messed with it.

So I've found sound 3rd party tools that let me put music on and take off the iPod. No iTunes for me!

One thing at least is that I can still use it as a removable hard drive, copy my tunes from work and take them home. That's what was most important anyway. It's a slick little flash drive!

I still don't get why I can't just copy over mp3 files and listen to them. Why must it all be so complicated...

Ok I got this message to "request approval" all of my referrals have gotten credit for signing up so that's it barring any decision by free pay that there was any fraud on my part I should have an ipod SOOOON! Whatever that means - chekc my referrals and my referrals referrals....

fingers crossed - I know its very encouraging to see all of the people above getting theirs but I seem to have bad luck with such things....

but whatever - WOOOHOOO