Jambands.ca

Free iPod offer now available to Canucks!

Basher

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ok so if I click on the above link ie: bouche's post I can begin to look forward to a free ipod?"

You have to join one of the offers. As per Basher, I chose the Canadian Tire thingie. Apparently, you get some package in the mail and call to cancel. Its total cost (after cancelling) works out to one dollar.

"after I sign up via your link? "

You will need to get 5 people to complete offers. I have one person thus far. Thanks for this guys and make sure you network everyone you know. Once Basher comes in here, I am sure he will give you some tips on how to approach it so people dont think this is a scam (its been my biggest struggle).

Next up? Free Digital Camera!!

http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=22170193

You need 10 referrals for this one, and I have one. If you join via my link and complete an offer please post here. Please DO NOT post your referral link until I have my 10, at which point whichever scank signed up under me and completed an offer first can collect the next 10.

How's that for organized?!

You HAVE to complete the offer. I got a couple today (wont post the email addy's), but these offers are not complete.

Basher? I dont know what to say. I got 3 people today but none of them completed it. A little help here buddy? I am confused, blame it on 'Precious'

if you just got them today it takes a few days for them to get credited for the order...I just completed the offer for one of the links above today but eventhough I fully completed the Canadian Tire thing it hasn't shown up yet it is still saying you need to complete the offer...if you click on help it says it may take 15 days to register.

aaaaaaaah,

None the less, thanks man. Send me a PM and I will send you a little 'something something' in the mail for your troubles.

(it wont be illegal, but lets just say I hope you have a dvd player. If not, a cd player. Better yet, 5.1)

;)

Same thing holds true for anyone else's offer that goes through. Once it does, I have your email and will contact you.