Jambands.ca

Boys Names

h

I do, however, have my Dad's first name as my middle name*, which I like a lot...

* My brother has our Dad's middle name as his middle name, too.

Same tradition on my Mom's side of the family as well. I have like 18 girl cousins on that side and almost all of us have Mary, Marie or Mae as our middle names. My fraternal grandmother also had May as her middle name. There are a lot of May/Mae middle names on that side as well. Crazy Irish!

At least it's not as bad as George Foreman who named ALL FIVE of his sons "George". Sheesh! Talk about being hit in the head too many times.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would ummm suggest whatever you pick, make sure it's something you'll be happy saying oh....100 million kajillion times in your life. and nothing that rhymes with any descriptive word that you might use on him.

if i have one, i'll name my son william after my dad. i can understand your reservations. i also like: christopher, and logan...dean is nice too

I'm not so into the new Hunters and Liams...

i have an 8 yr old nephew Liam...he's the nicest kid you'd ever want to meet! We call him Li for short :)

his little terror of a brother is named Riley and gets called Ry quite a bit

hey boogie..my brothers wife is having a boy next month and they are calling him Jesse :)

I have to admit though, I'm a little disappointed...my bro always said he'd name his son Indiana....Indiana Jones !

congrats h