Jambands.ca

pregnancy pictures: where's the whiskey?

Stoolshed

Hey there, for those of you that didn't know it, me and my partner had a little baby girl about 3 and a half months ago.

But before in utero became pop-out-io, we took some pictures to commemorate the occasion. Being as both me and my girlfriend come from farms in small ass rural communities, we wanted to do them up nice and proper...(Bouche, you've already seen these...)

These are the first set. There's another set to be posted soon.

Ciao, Stephen

www.stephenfranke.ca

Sharon: if you still have those gitch you are in danger. Run. Hide. Get yourself tested. And don't post them on Ebay. If sent across the border you'll be redflagged for life.

Gentlemonkey: the ribs are doing better. I keep irritating it by playing hockey, but I can finaly sleep on both sides now.n But remember, if you ever knock your girlfriend up (haha) look out, because when those hormones kick in, they can break your bones (like ribs) with blunt objects...

• 2 weeks later...

Sharon: You are a brave woman. We carry bio-hazard burn bags in the van for whenever Steve's gitch/socks/only shirt he owns, gets outta hand. The offer of returning them is generous, but frankly, you should cut them into pieces and bury them at the four corners of the earth so that they may never be rejoined and reanimated. Frankly, we occasionally toss clothes that we deem "expired" to force him to buy new ones. We have a special reaching wand for that.

Man CVS I wish I had of read that post earlier. I did cut them up and buried them in the backyard. With the amount of rain we've been getting they sprouted pretty quickly. The bats are attracted to the strange odour and the whole scenario is really freaking our dog out. Bark and pace, bark and pace.....