Jambands.ca

SLOWCOASTER ANYONE

Mavericks

Wowers, tough tour schedule. Friday in Moncton, Saturday in Ottawa.

Last weekend we drove Halifax - Ottawa - Toronto - Stratford in a day...

Mind you I was only travelling from Halifax to Ottawa... Left Halifax around 2:30 AM, arrived in Montreal around 5:15 PM, caught a bus to Ottawa and walked in the door to my house around 8:30 PM.

Any drive is do-able :)

AD

Wowers' date=' tough tour schedule. Friday in Moncton, Saturday in Ottawa.[/quote']

Last weekend we drove Halifax - Ottawa - Toronto - Stratford in a day...

Mind you I was only travelling from Halifax to Ottawa... Left Halifax around 2:30 AM, arrived in Montreal around 5:15 PM, caught a bus to Ottawa and walked in the door to my house around 8:30 PM.

Any drive is do-able :)

AD

It is doable, however, its a bit of a different story when the end of the 13 hour drive means setting up to enthusiastically play 3 hours of music and all the things that go with that- rather than spilling onto your couch for an evening of cereal and masturbation.

Not to mention that the drive happens after getting very little sleep after having enthusiastically played three hours of music and imbibed a few.

And what kind of cereal, gm? I'd think that, say, Shreddies would kind of grate on the sensitive parts, wouldn't they? Not-too-warm oatmeal, on the other hand (whichever hand you want), might be oozier for the purpose.

Aloha,

Brad

It is doable, however, its a bit of a different story when the end of the 13 hour drive means setting up to enthusiastically play 3 hours of music and all the things that go with that- rather than spilling onto your couch for an evening of cereal and masturbation.

Or how about leaving Ottawa in the am to play in St. Andrews, NB in the pm and having your Band Bus break down in the middle of an overpass during morning Montreal rushhour mayhem...finding a rental van at last minute that's large enough to fit all the band's gear plus 5 gettin' smellier by the minute guys and still make it for the alloted stage time...yep, that was one for the books...fond memories of the Nero Bus and Nero boys and hearing "Sweet Gertrude" for the first time somewhere between Montreal and Edmonston, NB :)

Enjoy Slowcoaster!!! :P

And what kind of cereal, gm? I'd think that, say, Shreddies would kind of grate on the sensitive parts, wouldn't they? Not-too-warm oatmeal, on the other hand (whichever hand you want), might be oozier for the purpose.

Aloha,

Brad

ahahhaahhaaaa.. oooh oho oh oh. aaya.

well then, I think I'd suggest a nice cream of wheat brad- or a mild cinnamon porridge. Turn that thunderstick into a whole wheat breakfast treat.

lol