Jambands.ca

worst beatles songs

dJEd

everyone loves 90% of the fab four's tuneage. whats in your 10%?

for me the worst beatles songs are the majority of the ones from the early years. i will however say that maxwell's silver hammer is a bit of a scrote scab.

no cop out answers like revolution 9 either. i want some deep rooted beatle bashing. :D

for the record i love the bootles to death, but dont listen to them much these days.

Buffalo Bill

You mean The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill

For the record, not one of my choices

The children asked him if to kill was not a sin.

Not when he looked so fierce, his mother butted in.

If looks could kill it would have been us

Instead of him.

I'm not particularly a fan of:

Anna (Go To Him) from Please Please Me

Run For Your Life from Rubber Soul

Don't Pass Me By and Julia from the White Album

I also hold particular disdain for You Won't See Me (Rubber Soul), but I think that's because it makes me remember the Anne Murray version, which is balls; the original is a good tune. Also not a big fan of Blackbird (White Album), but that's more because it seems to be the song that a lot of novice guitar players pull out as if to say "Ha! Look what I can do!". I tire of hearing it, but in its own right, it's a great tune.

Piggies

Mr Moonlight (early Beatles, OH NO!)

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (probably overplayed more than any other reason than I can think of)

What's The New Mary Jane (interesting outake, makes me crawl into my own skin in the opposite way that Dark Star does)

My most unfavorite Beatle's era is when they werent the Beatles before, and after they were the Beatles.

All Together Now - that song taught my boy to count when he was 2 - we sing it all the time

(yellow submarine is his fav movie)

so EHHHHHHKKK! you wrong Velvet, take two tiles.

Bungalow Bill? and Piggies? EHHHHKKK!! wrong again kids.

i'm with ya with Obladi though. :(

And sloth, that's funny.

My most unhappy beatles song is Michelle though- i dont know why but ever since i was a kid i've cringed every time i hear the first strains of that sap fest.

The long and winding road.

For me too' date=' but only the original [i']Let It Be version; ever since I heard the LIB Naked version, it's been more than redeemed.

Let It Be (Naked) rules. many of the overly syrupped tunes on the original kick butt in their stripped down form.

its bungalo bill' date=' good try never mock the beatles son

Ther are no bad beatles songs so get over it.[/quote']

Every band, no matter how talented they are have songs that people dislike. Beatles included. Enough said.

Yes Redd... I agree. Phishphart just thinks anyone who dislikes a band that he loves is an idiot though.