Jambands.ca

quick question...why is mangler such a douche?

Mangler is not a douche on some levels.

He's added some interesting points and been quite open and honest on a lot of threads.

He seems to be a pretty open-minded listener too. Throwing non-jamband content out to the people on the board, which in my opinion is pretty good for "the scene" of which people speak.

My thought is that his back was up in recent history, because he felt a little singled out. That's a shitty vibe for anyone to have to deal with, and he reacted with some harshness.

This thread on the other hand is name calling school yard action that can only serve to divide and is as bad as anything that he's posted.

Don't you think a guy who has as much history on this board as Del/Mangler has the earned the right to some respect when he says he's having a hard time relating to the community he obviously cares about?

mmmm, different guys there Deeps

this Del Mangler just showed up this afternoon, has only posted once and in said post was rather insulting to the original version of Del, aka Mangler

2 different people (presumably)

Typo sorry...fixed.[color:purple]

As for Polkaroo not wanting me to respond seriously. I say you're a douche, but you're not allowed to respond unless it's amazingly incoherent, and just serves to libel me. And then when I read your response I will go lower and say stuff about your family and then when we meet we can just punch the shit out of eachother for a while, until our girlfriends step in whereupon we will use them as tools with which we can bludgeon eachother, finally it will have escalated to a point where name calling and kicking someone when they're down has lost all its fun.

Thanks for your perspective I will now not say anything, but one-liners.