Jambands.ca

Snow Appreciation Thread

YearsAlongTheSea

soooo pysched for this first BIG snowfall of the year.

Where do Ottawa folks go tobogganing....? We're used to the likes of the suicidal Christie Pits proportion of sled hill, mind you...hoping we can find some similar fun madness around here!

Arboretum, Mooney's Bay, Carlington Ski Hill, Green's Creek. One run=good times.

Just got back from my friends house...we built a 10ft snowman in their front yard...had to use snow from each of their neighbours yards...if anyone is near the greenwood danforth area...go by Oakdene...the snowman is HUGE....he even has a cowboy hat on...soup cans for eyes a carrot nose and a rotten banana for a mouth.....we took pics I will get them and post.

SOOOO much fun. Condidering my evening started out with an hour and 45 min drive to a mall to finish x-mas shopping only to get there with no wallet 1 hour drive back, stopped at the friends house to borrow some cash for gas as I won't make it to work tomorrow where my wallet hopefully is....the snowman building made it all better....

Condidering my evening started out with an hour and 45 min drive to a mall to finish x-mas shopping only to get there with no wallet 1 hour drive back, stopped at the friends house to borrow some cash for gas as I won't make it to work tomorrow where my wallet hopefully is.

ouch!

hope you find it