Jambands.ca

Keller Williams this FRIDAY!!!

Marky

Here is part of a recent email I got about Keller's tour and his latest release:

KELLER WILLIAMS ON TOUR IN SUPPORT OF HIS SELF-RELEASED, ANYTHING-BUT-TRADITIONAL BLUEGRASS ALBUM, GRASS.

AVAILABLE NOW VIA DOWNLOAD AT WWW.KELLERWILLIAMS.NET

AND ON CD ON JANUARY 2, 2006 ONLINE AND AT SHOWS ONLY.

Friday, January 20th @ 10:00pm (Doors @ 9:00pm)

Lee’s Palace, 529 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tickets $18.50 $22.00 CAN / Ages19+ Welcome

For more information please contact www.leespalace.com

The always prolific Keller Williams has been at it again. In January 2006 the one-man-band self releases GRASS: a delightfully bizarre collection of anything-but-traditional bluegrass songs. Like most recordings from Keller, GRASS is self indulgent and possibly offensive to those who lack a sense of humor, but Keller had a damn good time recording it. For the Project, Keller teamed up with old buddy and award-winning flat picker Larry Keel on guitar, and Larry’s beautiful rock-solid in-the-pocket acoustic bass playing wife, Jenny Keel. The result is an organic and airy acoustic record featuring 10 songs, originals and unexpected covers tunes, that yield to a pure love of music. GRASS makes it better.

GRASS is available now via download at www.kellerwilliams.net!

Discs available on January 2, 2006 exclusively at Keller Williams and Larry Keels shows, and at www.kellerwilliams.net

Peace, Mark

i have tooly and Mel in my car...Theresa isn't sure, as she is getting her tonsils out this afternoon....doubt she'll be up for going out this friday....

if she doesn't go, we have room for one more.

if she goes, were full.

your welcome to take that last spot....but i'll feel like a dink if on Friday T decides she wants to come...

Edited by Guest